FS: BBS RS 137s 16x8.5/16x8 with tires and adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BBS RS 137s 16x8.5/16x8 with tires and adapters

I’m looking at other options for wheels for my e30 and am putting my current set up for sale in the meantime. I purchased them from Brandon White several years ago and have maybe put a couple thousand miles on them since.

The specs are as follows:
    Fronts are 5x112 16x8 et32
    Rears are 5x112 16x8.5 et 26
    They were powder coated by Dave at Renewed Finishes. Barrels are plum and the centers and lips are kingsport gray
    Adapters are 5x112 60.1cb to 4x100 57.1cb
    Tires are 205/45/16 BFGoodrich Gforce Sport Comp

I am looking to get $2200 for everything.

They are in great condition other than a few bolts with some surface rust on the heads and some damage to the lip of one of the rear wheels where it fell over in storage.

I’m located on eastern Long Island and will meet up in a reasonable distance or ship at buyers expense. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or requests for additional pics. I’ll post high res pics tomorrow. Sorry for the crappy attachments.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nick325is; 04-19-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Pictures on the car would be nice, for people who are wondering about fitment like me =)

Comment

Here are a few pics of them installed. I have decently rolled fenders and could’ve gone with a bigger tire.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

What size are the lips/barrels? Adapters are 18 or 20mm? Also the offset you listed..is that the offset of the wheel itself or the final offset WITH the adapters?

Comment

Thanks for the questions. I should’ve made that info clear in the original post. The offset listed is for the wheels only. The adapters are 25mm and 20mm. The lips are 2” rear and 1.5” front slant lips.

Comment

Okay, im going to ask a friend and see if these specs work for what he needs. Hes in the market for some RSs and cant find the right ones. Hes got cash in hand. I'll let you know what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Accomplish View Post
                  Okay, im going to ask a friend and see if these specs work for what he needs. Hes in the market for some RSs and cant find the right ones. Hes got cash in hand. I'll let you know what he says.

Much appreciated. If you have any questions or need more pics let me know.

Comment

Bump. Looking at a new set of wheels and would like to get these sold.

Comment

does having 5 lug suspension change where the wheel sits? i wonder if these can be turned into 5x120 without adapters (i.e redrilled)

Comment

Working...
                      X