No announcement yet.

Rusty is back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please for the love of god do Pikes Peak in this thing!

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
      please for the love of god do pikes peak in this thing!
      +1
      sigpic
      @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
      Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
        Please for the love of god do Pikes Peak in this thing!

This. And let us know when you do. The peak is only. 10 hours away

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post

The car weighs 2450lbs with 46:54 weight distribution, so it should be fun even if it makes stock power.
          I highly doubt it... I have a completely gutted, skinned e30 without a cage and I am at that weight. I'm calling BS on that till I see it on a scale.

Car looks great, I really like the widebody, Andrew did a great job on all the Fabbing.
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

^ Remember that number is literally for a tube chassis, skin body work, and drivetrain. The thing doesn't even have a floor in it. 2500 is completely believable.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^^ I agree

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                I highly doubt it... I have a completely gutted, skinned e30 without a cage and I am at that weight. I'm calling BS on that till I see it on a scale.

Car looks great, I really like the widebody, Andrew did a great job on all the Fabbing.
                Yeah. You don't have a full tube chassis.

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                ^ Remember that number is literally for a tube chassis, skin body work, and drivetrain. The thing doesn't even have a floor in it. 2500 is completely believable.
                Agreed.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  True...I would still be interested in seeing it on a scale. I'm not hating on someone making something, the car does not affect me.

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                    You're right dude. Byron only helped build a majority of the car. He has no idea what he is talking about. You definitely know a lot about cars!!

Car is sick. Far beyond anything I am capable of. Glad people can respect even if it isn't their style. Looking forward to when it is complete :3
                    Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

Originally posted by csermonet47 View Post
                      You're right dude. Byron only helped build a majority of the car. He has no idea what he is talking about. You definitely know a lot about cars!!
                      Down boy, I forgot it is a complete tubular chassis. I can see that since they are very light. The car is impressive, never said anything about that.

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Burnt body panels weigh less than stock

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                        Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

It's worth noting we haven't done any corner balancing what so ever. This was immediately after we put it on the scales. It's heavier than I wanted but I know where to lose some weight.

Comment

Hahahaha
                            Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
                                I'm happy to answer any questions if anyone has any.
                                Just one. Will you please take it to the track and race against other Gruppe5 cars.

When I saw the naked pic, I began to love it. I love cars that are built to perform as hard as they appear to look. And this certainly has the look. Im not a bitter old man and can still change my mind... but only if I see this thing terrorizing tracks. Can you imagine how sexy the picture will be as it drops down the corkscrew at Laguna? Especially if there is a P-car behind it trying to keep up.

The Procar M1's sound amazing, so I expect the same from this. Make me a fan Mr Burroughs, I want to be happy and you can help me get there :D
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X