Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all So Cal Convertible Owners :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all So Cal Convertible Owners :)

My Son (Tyler, 15) has Down Syndrome. We are part of the Down Syndrome Association of OC (www.dsaoc.org). And THIS weekend (Sunday 10/28) is the annual DSAOC Buddy Walk.

There are a few "Celebrities" that are part of the event, and the DSAOC has asked me to get 2-3 convertibles for the event to have them "driven through the very short parade".

I have my 89 E30 Convertible all ready to go! But my other friend received horrible news (his wife might only have 1 month to live) and can't make it.

SO...

I'm looking for 1 or 2 (not show quality... but "cars and coffee quality") convertibles to have a few really cool "Down Syndrome Celebrities" ride in for the parade.

If you have it in your heart to help a great cause... and can spare a couple of hours THIS SUNDAY. PLEASE let me know. I'm running out of time, and really don't want to disappoint the group.

Again. Looking for a good clean (convertible... doesn't have to be an E30 but that would be cool to have a parade of two or three E30s) Let me know!!!

This is my post from last year.. If you want to see the COOL experience, and the great time we had. Please PM me or reply to this thread if you are able to help.

Text me directly at 949-337-6502
    Kevin

I just sent my car to paint....
    wish I could’ve helped out, sounds like a great time. I know omebody will fill your need. Plenty of verts in socal

Comment

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
      I just sent my car to paint....
      wish I could’ve helped out, sounds like a great time. I know omebody will fill your need. Plenty of verts in socal
      Thanks! I just got my car painted last year! :)

Comment

Working...
      X