Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 BMW 325i Sport For Sale

Hello all,

The time has come for me to part ways with my 1991 325i Sport package (Was told 325iS wasn't a Thing a '91 and that it's just called the sport package, correct me if I'm wrong but the car had the sport seats/wing/skirts etc. when I got it)

I bought the car with 271,XXX miles on it. It currently sits at 273,XXX and gets very little use. It is garage kept, maintained properly and just received an extensive amount of work. I will list as much as I can remember, all of it being in the last 2,000 miles as that is how much I've driven it over 4 years of ownership.

Exterior/Interior:

The car was originally calypso but the paint was in really bad shape when I got it. I purchased the paint job given away by Haury's at the E30 picnic a few years back, and did all of the prepwork with the help and guidance of the amazing staff there. Highly recommend their work for anyone looking int he Seattle area. All the little door dings were popped out with the exception of a couple spots (one on the trunk lid, very tiny, and another very small one on the driver's side rear pillar), and the car received a lot of clear.
    We ordered new front seat covers from Autoberry and had them put on professionally at a local shop in the Seattle area. They got new shocks as well. The carpet was pulled out from the car and cleaned, as well as receiving new floor mats, shift knob, shift boot, glove box latch, and other little odds and ends.

Suspension/Wheels and Tires:

The car has new Broadway Static coilovers that were welded up professionally. New control arms with E30 M3 control arm bushings. Other various bushings were replaced and the car has new tie rods also.
    16x8 Rear and 16x7 Front Autostrada Modenas. They have new Yokohama S-Drives that have around 95% tread on them.

Drivetrain:

Was an automatic when I purchased it, but converted to 5 speed shortly after. I used new BMW parts and a rebuilt driveshaft from Drivelines NW. New Guibo, Clutch, Pressure Plate, Cylinders, etc. Also comes with a new clutch and pressure plate set up as a spare. 4.10 LSD.

Has full custom stainless steel exhaust to a magna flow dual tip muffler. Not too loud unless you really rip on it.

Car has had the works of basic maintenance such as gaskets, new battery, water pump, heater core, spark plugs, valve adjustment, and much more I'm forgetting.

I have a ton of spare parts that go with the car. A freshly rebuilt head, Bosch Euro Smiley's with Hella HID's, new brakes, bottle caps with tires, tons of interior pieces, molding/trim, steering wheels, 2 sets of spare tail lights, UUC short shift kit, and tons and tons more. I'm looking for $12,500 as is considering the rarity of a Calypso coupe and this one is in very good condition. Will drop price down to $11,000 if the buyer takes just the bottle caps and I keep the Autostrada Modenas.

Might go for some interesting trades. Lmk what you got, and reasonable offers considered.

Price drop to $11,500 with the Modena's, $10,000 on caps. Motivated

Comment

Final price drop to $10,750 with Modena's and $9,500 on caps.

If it doesn't get any action there in the next 2 weeks it'll go into storage until summer time.

Comment

Amazing work you've done on this car. Love Calypso.

I've dumped too much money restoring my Bronzit (hey somebody has to) otherwise I'd be interested.

GLWS
        90 Bronzit 325is
        16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by laidback93 View Post
          Amazing work you've done on this car. Love Calypso.

I've dumped too much money restoring my Bronzit (hey somebody has to) otherwise I'd be interested.

GLWS
          Honestly this car is so fucking nice I don't understand. I don't wanna sell it but recent college grad and don't have room for all my toys anymore living in Seattle. I'm sure anyone with the money looking for a calypso coupe would pick this up if they saw it in person.

Sell your bronzit or offer me a cool trade :devil:

I wanna get back into an E39 M5 or possibly E46 M3. I have a 2009 Mercedes C350 AMG pkg. that I can work in too lol

Comment

Bump for a classy and solid looking car! GLWS
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
            IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Bump! Great looking car OP, hope someone picks up this beauty asap.

Comment

Such a cool car.
                » PARTS FOR SALE
                » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

The engine has 273,000 miles on it? Was it ever rebuilt or is the engine all original?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremybd View Post
                    The engine has 273,000 miles on it? Was it ever rebuilt or is the engine all original?
                    Car has been very well maintained and the engine runs amazing. I’m kind of a nut about my cars so of course as soon as I got it I went through and did a bunch of work to it but nothing serious like rebuild/new head. I do have a new head that’ll go with the car however for an additional $400 rebuilt by C&D in Totem Lake.

The previous owner had a new head gasket installed in the last 20,000 miles also. Runs great. Honest to god at this price you’re not going to find a nicer car that’s why I’m gonna pull the ad in a week or so if it doesn’t sell. So much time and money in this thing and it’s a bad ass car. Had a guy in a 360 Modena give me thumbs up when I was stretching its legs the other day.

Comment

Beautiful car! As of right now I cannot make you a reasonable offer, but I may be able to in a few months. If you are going to pull the add, would you mind giving me a way to get in contact with you when I have the cash?

Comment

Originally posted by FreemanMotorWorks View Post
                        Beautiful car! As of right now I cannot make you a reasonable offer, but I may be able to in a few months. If you are going to pull the add, would you mind giving me a way to get in contact with you when I have the cash?
                        Shoot me a PM if you're serious. I can give you my phone number if you want. The price will go up over time as I'm paying to have it stay in a heated car storage unit.

Comment

Final bump. Will leave it up until a little before Christmas if someone is feeling like spoiling someone lucky.

Comment

Damn it this thing is so hott it's bothering me.

I'm not supposed to be picking up any more cars, but fhuuuuuuuuuuu.......
                            Current_SeeDee 1972 e10 Luna 1975 e10
                            Past___Veronica 1994 e36 Le-Ah 1987 e30

Comment

Originally posted by Spyke View Post
                              Damn it this thing is so hott it's bothering me.

I'm not supposed to be picking up any more cars, but fhuuuuuuuuuuu.......
                              Pick it up and put me out of my misery.

Honestly though, no idea why this hasn't picked up a little more interest. Car is in heated/secured storage now and will most likely remain that way for the foreseeable future. It's clean as all raging hell, pics don't do it justice, and I'd hate myself if I gave it away for anything less. Already hate the price it's at now. Might risk the BAT no reserve listing.

Thanks all, for the compliments.

Comment

Working...
                              X