No announcement yet.

Can you put a value on my car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s one of the cleanest, nicest lowest mileage 4doors I have seen in a looong time. This car could easily fetch over 10k and maybe more for the right buyer.
    I know most don’t like automatics. But come on guys how many times we ran across an e30 like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Tisoc View Post
      About tree fiddy
      Part it out and you'll get more than this!

I'll take the bumpers for $1,000,000.00
      I'll need you to ship them to Nigeria. I'm sending you a check for 2 million, you cash it and wire me back a million. Ok?

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        I'll give you $2,356.81 and some pocket lint.

Play along in future, this forum is supposed to be fun.

See? Now I like you since you reconsidered your appraisal.
        I meant a insult to the e30.
        All good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nalex View Post
          See? Now I like you since you reconsidered your appraisal.
          I meant a insult to the e30.
          All good

Fair enough, you'll do well here. For reference responding some version of $3.50 is a standard r3vlimited answer to people asking us to evaluate the cost or pricing of some item.

Comment

I have to agree.
            What kind of pictures you want?
            It was a compliment to your photos.

Are you actually looking to sell? If you are and aren't in a rush, start high and keep dropping it till it sells. Then you will know how much its actually worth.
            Last edited by e30davie; 12-10-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

With a manual trans on bring a trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by e30davie View Post
                It was a compliment to your photos.

Are you actually looking to sell? If you are and aren't in a rush, start high and keep dropping it till it sells. Then you will know how much its actually worth.

Thanks man.
                Actually I am not but I get a lot of questions about how much is it worth. So, I was like let me ask here.

Comment

rob.

that is all.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    rob.

that is all.
                    What is this, a fkin pole?

Comment

With proper pictures and a thorough ad you should be able to bring $10K+ so long as there is no rust & the timing belt has been done recently. I'd personally sell it on a set of weaves or bottle caps as the Apex 17" wheels look out of place with everything else being stock.
                      Last edited by TFJR; 12-13-2018, 04:24 PM.
                      1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
                      SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
                      Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Yeah, those wheels are a negative with the stock ride height. It looks like a donk.

I wouldn't want an automatic either, which I think probably drags it down more than you think - if you want an original, low miles car, you're not going to want to mod it by swapping the trans (and lets face it, that interior is pretty bare bones as well). But if you want a clean shell to mod, you're not going to want to pay collector car prices either.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I agree with Nando.

You are stuck in this weird middle ground with this clean and low-mileage, but poorly spec'ed, E30. He stated it perfectly.

I agree with others on 6-8k. I see clean 4 door auto E30's sit on my local craigslist for a long time. Some have never disappeared.

But toss it on BaT, sell it for 20k, and prove us all wrong!
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Assuming its a no rust fairly well documented car, I would think somewhere around 10k to 14k, it being an auto and 4 door does remove several buyers, however it is AW and its exceptionally clean with abnormally low mileage from the photos, these do not come up very often. I have been in the market for a coupe so I have been watching the market carefully. I would also suggest putting the stock wheels back on.

The 4k range is for documentation, stock wheels, history etc.

Comment

I get a lot of questions about how much is it worth.
                              Tell them to mind their own damn business.

You wouldn't go up to random people and ask them how much their (ring, cell phone, coat, dog, kids stroller..etc.) is worth - why do they think it's acceptable for cars.

Unless they are offering to buy it - then maybe talk about value.

...or unless you're trying to recreate the FF scene.

meanwhile - I'll bid $351 Bob.
                              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                              2016 Ford Flex
                              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                                Tell them to mind their own damn business.

You wouldn't go up to random people and ask them how much their (ring, cell phone, coat, dog, kids stroller..etc.) is worth - why do they think it's acceptable for cars.

Unless they are offering to buy it - then maybe talk about value.

...or unless you're trying to recreate the FF scene.

meanwhile - I'll bid $351 Bob.
                                No seriously, I live in the Midwest and rarely you see a nice not rusty older BMW.
                                Many times I’ll be at a store I’ll walk out and see someone waiting at the car and ask me about it.
                                And I do get asked “ how much does a car like this cost?”
                                Usually I say some people may not pay 1k and some may be willing pay 20k.

And as you see comments above.

But again I am not trying to sell it.

Comment

Working...
                                X