No announcement yet.

E30 Cup holders!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can use this direct link https://www.bmwcupholder.com/discount/springsale

and it will automatically apply the discount code also!!

Comment

Originally posted by zwill23 View Post
      Been stuffing this thing full of coffee all weekend

possibly one of the best looking interiors out? look at those cup holders!!

Comment

Originally posted by cup o fanatic View Post
        the currency on the website is in NZD, it would not let me work with a USD checkout as i am in new zealand

with the current exchange rate, it works out at around $66 USD ( there should be an option to change the currency you see the items in in the top bar)

also!!!!

use the discount code springsale to save 13%!!!! only valid for another 6 days though so be in quick!!
        ok, take my money dammit

Comment

Originally posted by 945T View Post
          Sign me up! First older euro car where there hasn't been at least somewhere I could securely shove something, very annoying.
          Out of curiosity, if I want it to be removable for whatever reason can I just leave the double sided panel tape's backing on and have it be secure, or does it need that to keep it in place?
          Update,

Sits fine without tape, but is a tad loose. Fits a can and a typical coffee cup, but some taller coffee cups are too top heavy and my travel mugs are too wide. A slightly larger diameter on one of the two holes would be an improvement. Still a nice piece, and happy with the price and shipping etc etc, would def. buy again!

Comment

My 10+ Travel cups, mugs, bottles did not fit at all. Ended up buying one with a special narrow base. It fits somewhat. Great looking product with very little out of the box functionality. 5/10 rating on my end. Thanks!

Comment

Lol i put my cup between the lower door card and seat - ghetto!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X