Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1991 318is - Immaculate

SOLD!!!

Up for Sale is a exceptionally clean 318is. Adult owned and garaged its entire life. SOLD!!!!

Original paint, brand new bilstein hd shocks and struts, brand new exhaust, fresh fluids (oil, differential, redline transmission, coolant flushed), reconditioned powder coated and painted stock 14 inch basket weave wheels. AC blows cold (R12). All windows, door locks, sunroof, stock radio work as they should. There is a Dinan performance chip installed. The dash is perfect (no cracks). The interior is super clean with some wear showing on the driver side bolster. All electrical is great, all lights, blinkers, high beams, interior lights work as they should. Recent oil change, transmission and differential fluid change, coolant flush. This is a perfect stock machine ready to drive and enjoy.

I have a number of BMWs and other cars that I have collected. This 318is is one of the cleanest cars I have seen in a long time. I think the pictures speak for the car. Clean carfax, I have all maintenance records from 61K miles on. Timing chain, guard rails, etc where replaced at 160K miles. All new brake calipers at 180K miles. Brakes work great with life left on the pads.

Here is a link to an image site for more pictures and videos:
    Pictures of e30:

Pictures of Maintenance Records:

YouTube Video Walk Around:

YouTube Video accelerating on Freeway On Ramp:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Hp_JxbCZk
    I have 3 sets of keys, owners manual, the spare tire is original (never been on the ground). The stock stereo works and so does the retracting antenna.
    Disclosures about dings etc hard to capture on camera:
    • There are a few minor pressure dents. One is on the hood and one is on the trunk lid (dime sized). They are hard to see but they are there. Paintless dent repair could pop them out if desired.
    • There is a dime sized ding on the passenger side window pillar.
    • The driver seat has some wear on the left bolster.
    • All panels/doors/hood/trunk have VIN stickers except front left panel has been replaced and has a DOTR sticker. Paint matches really well and you can't tell its been replaced.

For out of state buyers, I have storage garage and I can keep this car until a transport truck gets it no problem. Its a clean and heated garage where I keep a number of my cars. Of course I will help get it loaded up for you. PPI is no problem at buyers expense. I am a straight shooter with awesome cars.

Last edited by Kaikane40; 09-19-2018, 05:22 PM.

Gorgeous example Kaikane40! Wow....and a more than fair price too. GLWS, this won't last long at all.

Comment

If you were local, I'd buy this from you today with cash.

Comment

Originally posted by MrCooperS View Post
        If you were local, I'd buy this from you today with cash.
        You can ship the car. For dirt cheap. Do it.
        1990 325i Cashmere Beige

"I don't like question marks. They're like exclamation points, but think they're fancy because they're curved. I won't tolerate it." -MNChiefsan

Comment

Do you have any info on the accident that required the fender replacement?

Comment

318is is in Seattle

Hello All,

I have had a number of PMs so I will answer here for everyone sake.

1) I am located in Seattle (well north of Seattle but for pick up and shipping you can meet me here. http://theshopclubs.com/
            2) This is original paint. I had the paint measured when detailed and its consistent with factory paint specs per the detailer. The exception is the front left fender what was replaced. No details on why it was replaced. I have another e30 that has DOTR and its not a big deal. Just easier to replace than repair.
            3) I am entertaining reasonable offers. I have another project coming and I am out of space.
            4) The wheels were reconditioned, powder coated, then painted BMW silver. The roundels were replaced everywhere (hood, trunk, tires). I have the old ones in the glove box. Not bad, just faded.
            5) I did the differential and transmission fluid replacement. I have pictures to prove it.
            6) As you can see, there is not a lick of rust. I don't claim this lightly. There is always some rust somewhere but not on this car. Under battery compartment is clean, clean, clean just like the rest of the car.
            7) The radio is stock and works great. Antenna extends up and down as it should.
            8) The sunroof is clean and works without any issues. Look at pictures and even the channels are clean as a whistle.
            9) I would not hesitate to drive this home even if you are on the east coast. I will store it and help load on a truck for those interested in shipping it.
            10) I am an avid BMW / German car lover and felt compelled to bring this BMW back to stock. I am not a car flipper for I won't make money on this car after new shocks, mounts, exhaust, detail, reconditioned wheels, fluid changes, and some other expenses that are cosmetic.
            11) This 318is has been locally owned and cared for as you can tell. The car speaks for itself.
            12) Odometer and all gauges work.

Thanks! Feel free to contact me with questions. Its also listed on eBay.

Phil
            Last edited by Kaikane40; 09-18-2018, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant131313 View Post
              Gorgeous example Kaikane40! Wow....and a more than fair price too. GLWS, this won't last long at all.

Thanks Ant - I know you just sold a few outstanding specimens as well. Love these cars!

Comment

Pending sale

Another great board member is taking ownership of this ultra clean 318is. Its going to a good home.

Some more pictures of how clean it is....

Comment

Does anyone know how much did it sell for? Just wondering..
                  » PARTS FOR SALE
                  » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

It was listed for $9000.

Comment

Yep..listed for $9K and I had 3 people basically in line to buy it.

The second person I spoke to offered full price and put down an immediate deposit to hold it. I probably could have asked more, but my goal was to sell it fast versus hassle with a lot of calls and also have it go to a good home. Both buyer and seller are happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaikane40 View Post
                        Yep..listed for $9K and I had 3 people basically in line to buy it.

The second person I spoke to offered full price and put down an immediate deposit to hold it. I probably could have asked more, but my goal was to sell it fast versus hassle with a lot of calls and also have it go to a good home. Both buyer and seller are happy.
                        Clean car goals! Well bought and well sold, not often you see that combo. Whoever bought it, let us know what you think when you get behind the wheel!

Comment

It’s going to a great home!!! Can’t wait to put airbags and stance it.....just kidding lol
                          Thanks Phil
                          Last edited by infanterene; 09-19-2018, 01:49 PM.
                          I'm not a real car guy :(

Comment

Originally posted by infanterene View Post
                            It’s going to a great home!!! Can’t wait to put airbags and stance it.....just kidding lol
                            Thanks Phil
                            Lol...good one Rene! Congrats again and great working with you on this sale!
                            This car goes on a truck tomorrow, its going from Bellingham (Seattle) WA to Miami FL. Corner to Corner of the USA. Pretty cool!

Phil

Comment

Buyer got a smoking deal and a really great car!!!!! everything is right about this one!
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                              IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Working...
                              X