Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner - GROUP BUY IS NOW ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote in the poll!

Also this stuff is dilutable.. Griot's I believe isn't. Im sure this at 1:4 is as harsh as Griot's

Comment

I would give it a try.

Comment

TO ALL INTERESTED... PLEASE VOTE IN POLL

This way I can gauge interest

Comment

My shop uses this:

We dilute it in three different ways: weak, normal and strong. Duh.

The strong is only used on the inside of rimes when the spokes are large enough to get my pressure washer inside. It is the fastest and easiest way to clean the inside of the wheels for a complete detail.

The face of the wheel gets normal or weak dilution depending on neglect.

Any nice cars or wheels that I have come through do not receive any acid or heavy chemicals. They are lightly misted with citrus degreaser and hand washed.
          Last edited by Jparkr; 08-16-2011, 08:49 PM.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

John, I updated the first post to relay the above information.

What do you think of it?

Comment

I watched the video and Im a bit skeptical honestly. If appears to work well but the only chemicals I've ever seen work like that are acids. And I've used lots and lots of wheel cleaners for a variety of wheels from neglected to not so bad.

That wheel did not look to bad, and who's to say they didn't clean and wax the wheel before not washing it for 2/3 months. a previously waxed wheel always come clean easier then a non waxed wheel.

But try it out. If you think it's good then I will try it as well.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

I have watched three separate videos of it, I believe all are posted in this thread.

Comment

Seriously, dont you guys wash your wheels everytime you wash your car? My whole car is washed on a weekly basis. The only time i ever use any wheel cleaner is if I am busy and go 2 weeks between washing. Even then most of the grime/brake dust would come off anyway with wet rag without even needing wheel cleaner. The only reason I use wheel cleaner is so my rag doesnt become black. Seems like overkill to me.

That being said I would wait about 6months to see what the long term repeated effects are on your wheels before I ordered it.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post

That being said I would wait about 6months to see what the long term repeated effects are on your wheels before I ordered it.
                    This
                    If you wash on a regular basis, wheel cleaner isn't necessary.

Comment

Is it really necessary to go through the trouble of working out a group buy for something that costs $18 a gallon?
                      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

I'm always trying out new chemicals. Whatever we can do to save time on client's cars is worth trying. Any new car outside my usual service rotation usually has horrible wheels. If I can cut down on the time I spend on wheels then it's worth it. I may be going out on a limb here but I'd guess half of the people in this thread aren't thinking about buying this strictly for use on their own car... I mean...who buys 5 gallons of concentrate to clean their own wheels once a week... :D

Comment

OK, i'm a little confused here. You want to do a group buy on a $10 product that is already cheaper than its competition?
                          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post

Gallon of this - $18
                            Gallon of Griot's - $30
                            You keep saying that this is cheaper than Griot's and ect..

Unless your groupbuy gets everyone free shipping or reduced shipping, their cost will end up being roughly the same as Griot's.

So going off that it's really $26-28 a gallon making it only slightly cheaper than Griot's .

Just something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaBimmer View Post
                              You keep saying that this is cheaper than Griot's and ect..

Unless your groupbuy gets everyone free shipping or reduced shipping, their cost will end up being roughly the same as Griot's.
                              Sounds like an apples to oranges cost comparison to me. Why would you not be paying shipping for the Griots product also?

They're both 1 gallon concentrate. You pay shipping for both. Griots is $30, Flash is $15. Sounds cheaper to me...

Comment

I'm in for this.

Im tired of having to scrub my wheels just to have them be dirty in 2 days from my Hawks. If this stuff can just spray off caked on dust, im totally in.

-NICK

Comment

Working...
                                X