I got mine yesterday.

Thanks!
    sigpic

Comment

Got mine! Spank you!

Comment

Got mine today! Real purdy.

Comment

Glad to hear! Anyone else looking for a shiny new lanyard!?
          r3vlimited Lanyard Group Buy!!!

Comment

payment sent
            sigpic

Comment

Received as promised !!!!
              Last edited by WhyNot; 05-29-2013, 01:33 PM.
              Originally posted by der affe
              What are you going to start a thread about next? "My woman's skinny jeans chaffe my special parts, f*ck skin irritation"
              Originally posted by navid41691
              And no, I use lotion so I don't have to worry about skin irritation.
              '...rolling balls, i'm elated, i'm going dumb now; drinking liquor i'm faded and having fun now; loaded gun and tripping with everyone around; keep me stuck in the sky, i never wanna come down...'...kabosh

Comment

I'll double check my list to see if you were one that I sent, pretty sure I did. Anyone else still waiting on their lanyard?

Comment

Originally posted by A_Whelan View Post
                  I'll double check my list to see if you were one that I sent, pretty sure I did.
                  thanks
                  Originally posted by der affe
                  What are you going to start a thread about next? "My woman's skinny jeans chaffe my special parts, f*ck skin irritation"
                  Originally posted by navid41691
                  And no, I use lotion so I don't have to worry about skin irritation.
                  '...rolling balls, i'm elated, i'm going dumb now; drinking liquor i'm faded and having fun now; loaded gun and tripping with everyone around; keep me stuck in the sky, i never wanna come down...'...kabosh

Comment

Bought these in the first round. PMd for the current.
                    sigpic

Comment

WhyNot - PM responded
                      tn325i - ready to go

Going to ship an order out on Wednesday!

Comment

Sent a pm, are these still available?

Comment

sent a pm

Comment

Hey guys,

The lanyards are still available.

For those who have orders placed but have no received them yet, I have bad news, they were sent back to me because of insufficient postage. I brought them to the post office and asked what it would take and it wasn't right apparently. It was cheaper than before, but I didn't say anything.

So for cocking up the orders and delaying them even more, I'm going to include two free lanyards regardless of the number ordered. If you have any questions, want to yell at me or anything else, just pm me. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

And to those of you who may point out this has happened before, yes, yes it has. I started work at a marketing firm straight out of university and I've been busting my balls with long hours and kicking ass. I'm completely dedicated to work and love every day so sometimes the side projects get delayed. I also just sold my half finished M50 swap yesterday for $475 canadian loonies, I was crushed.

Order being re-shipped (with tonnes of postage) on Friday.

Comment

DUDE! you sold your m50 swap?? What was included at that price? PM me! :)
                              1976 2002, 1987 325is, s50 1991 touring, 1996 328i vert

Comment

Yup, $475 for the whole car, engine and everything included. I just didn't have the time to work on it. Had I know there might have been interest from someone on the forums I would have posted it.

As for the lanyards, I just received a pm yesterday from straightsixe30 saying he received his, the rest should be arriving shortly.

Next shipment going out on Monday!

Comment

Working...
                                X