Pivonic's E30 LS1 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twiggletwaggle View Post
    The thing looks pretty clean so I'm sure someone would pick it up. I know I would if I could. For some reason I've been drawn to F-bodies very recently.

I remember back '99 I went to see The House on Haunted Hill and my buddy's big brother took us to the theater in a shiny new SS. I thought that it was the coolest car ever.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Haha they're not too shabby! It's in pretty decent condition too. To bad you didn't live closer I'd give it to you for next to nothing, practically bought it for the same cost as just a ls1+t56.

-Instagram @vinnypennisi

Comment

Originally posted by Pivonic View Post
      Haha they're not too shabby! It's in pretty decent condition too. To bad you didn't live closer I'd give it to you for next to nothing, practically bought it for the same cost as just a ls1+t56.

-Instagram @vinnypennisi
      Wish I lived closer too! Not that I have money for another project haha.

Anyway, I'm subscribed and looking forward to your progress.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggletwaggle View Post
        Wish I lived closer too! Not that I have money for another project haha.

Anyway, I'm subscribed and looking forward to your progress.

Haha thank you brotha! Interesting stuff to come!

-Instagram @vinnypennisi

Comment

Picked up some Recaro SRD lemans for a decent price, sorry for the bad picture, just waiting on mount adapters to arrive.

-Instagram @vinnypennisi

Comment

I love those seats! This is coming along quite quickly
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
              I love those seats! This is coming along quite quickly

Thank you! Love these seats idk how some people hate the pattern, I feel like it suites our cars well.

Also got this headache today, should be fun lol

-Instagram @vinnypennisi

Comment

Little update, been pretty busy, mounted up some condor speed shop door panels to the front doors

Began running the body harness/ mounting fuse box etc, started mocking up where the switches will all go

Also needed to make the car look a little better to build some motivation lol so I bought some TR Motorsport C1s’ 15x8, wrapped them in 225/50r15 Toyo R888Rs’ and mounted them up. I like how they look, the car is definitely sitting a little higher than I like but hopefully that should all be sorted once the rest of the weight is added to the car (motor, tranny, windows, etc.) and the brand new suspension is broken in.

I’d love to hear any comments or feedback! Thanks guys!

-Instagram @vinnypennisi

Comment

15x8 is my favorite wheel fitment as of late. Nice meaty tires. Is this thing going to get painted or did you just strip it for ease of access to everything?
                  1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
                    15x8 is my favorite wheel fitment as of late. Nice meaty tires. Is this thing going to get painted or did you just strip it for ease of access to everything?

The fitment is perfect! I wanted to do something a little more crazy (15x10 rear) but that will have to come down the line when I start worrying about bodywork, flares, etc. I just went with these to get the car rolling. Eventually the car with be painted but that’s after its running good and stuff. I’m leaving cosmetic expenses for last.

-Instagram @vinnypennisi

Comment

Ellis Juan? I hear the call of my people...

If you have any Ellis questions, feel free to ask me. I've had the C5 for about three years now, and have done a lot of work to it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                      I do things.

Comment

lol, EllisJuanVille

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                          Ellis Juan? I hear the call of my people...

If you have any Ellis questions, feel free to ask me. I've had the C5 for about three years now, and have done a lot of work to it.

Haha ellis juuuaaaan, thank you brotha! I’ll keep in touch if I do, love the build thread you got too I’ll subscribe!

Final mock up/ install of the center switch panel, painted black. Also got around to install my wilwood remote bias adjuster.

-Instagram @vinnypennisi

Comment

Originally posted by Pivonic View Post
                            Haha ellis juuuaaaan, thank you brotha! I’ll keep in touch if I do, love the build thread you got too I’ll subscribe!
                            Thanks man, Also I had a MK6 GTI at one point.

Friend of mine just bought a MK7 R. It's totes.

Good work so far, 350+ hp in a 2700lb car is going to be nuts.
                            I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                              Thanks man, Also I had a MK6 GTI at one point.

Friend of mine just bought a MK7 R. It's totes.

Good work so far, 350+ hp in a 2700lb car is going to be nuts.

I miss my Mk6 /: I love the R’s can’t believe I didn’t go that route after the GTI. Here’s my MK6 bagged, shaved, apr stage 1+ and some other mods, this was clean!

And yes I can’t wait, motor is going to be pretty stock for now, Small can possibly, but I plan on working it

-Instagram @vinnypennisi

Comment

Working...
                              X