No announcement yet.

How Mexico Treats Illegal Aliens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just love the conservative love in here. I think the funny part is that the law only permits questioning citizenship after the individual is being questioned for another crime and people are claiming something totally different. F-ing libs.

Comment

the biggest critics on here of the new law are NOT from AZ. THEY DON't have to deal with the problems caused by illegals.
      imagine if you were hit in your percious E30 by an illegal who then jumped out of his 1976 chevy truck and vanished like a fart in the wind. how would you feel about it then? what about if the cop didn't bother write them because they wont bother showing up or pay the fines anyway?

AZ has manditory insurance, yet it does not get inforced for illegals. me ordinary white european guy, i have to have it because i WILL pay the fines . something has to be done about it.

my friend Art is LEGAL mexican immigrant, he was at my house the other day and i helped him fix hi? fix his truck, he left his wallet here and i called him so he could come back and get it (with his green card). we we were joking about him getting deported as a legal and how ironic it would be. his attitude was , hey, i'm here legally, i was when i came here, this new law does not effect me or my family at all, don't care.
      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
      X