Obama....the Adulterer???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama....the Adulterer???

OK so I know the National Enquirer is heading up this story but is it me or are TMZ and the National Enquirer on the same level as any other news organization out there, except Fox News of course :) I mean they break cheating stories left and right. Since he's a politician I'm sure its true but because its the National Enquirer that puts me at an impasse. I'm so praying this is true though. This will be even better than Clinton.

Wrong forum fuck face.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
      Wrong forum fuck face.
      this

and wasnt this article right next to the article about the north Korean mini sub that blew up the Deep Horizon Oil rig in the gulf and BHO has ordered a media back out about it In the tabloids
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        this

and wasnt this article right next to the article about the north Korean mini sub that blew up the Deep Horizon Oil rig in the gulf and BHO has ordered a media back out about it In the tabloids

Fox News? :crazy:
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

well the DHS and SWAT teams have been ordered to the other rigs in the gulf, to "Inspect them" thats kinda odd dont you think???

But that said the NK mini sub angle seems to have come from some Russian News paper, I dont know man. :crazy:
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

time for an Obama-Clinton high five photo op
            *kachink*
            nice shot
            sigpic
            Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
            If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Working...
            X