man from Pakistan who bought SUV in NYC car bomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
    Ha! They'll never find me, because even though I'm an illegal immigrant from a third world middle-eastern country that doesn't know how to properly conceal the VIN from a recently purchased used vehicle, the billions of dollars spent annually by your central government on National Security can't keep me from casually boarding a fucking commercial aircraft!
    This would be funny if it wasnt true....
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
      ^^^
      Pakistan has nukes. Afghanistan doesn't.
      I dont feel so safe with the Pakis having nukes at all. U.S invaded the wrong countries in my opinion, they shouldve hit Iran and Pakistan.

Comment

pakistani nukes cant hit mainland America. they can hit other american targets around pakistan however

Comment

Whatever you do DO NOT call Islamic terrorists Islamic terrorists!!!!!
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

racism is bad mkk

Comment

Working...
            X