Who would vote for Ron Paul? Gulf of Mexico Oil Rig fire related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would vote for Ron Paul? Gulf of Mexico Oil Rig fire related

I dont even think I have enough tin foil for this story...

Posted on Ron Paul's Site.

Gulf Of Mexico Oil Platform attacked by North Korea
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

I would.
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Hey dub where would you like that pallet of tin foil delivered to, your residence or place of business?????? ;)

I see what you did there
      Last edited by mrsleeve; 05-02-2010, 04:31 PM.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        Hey dub where would you like that pallet of tin foil delivered to, your residence or place of business?????? ;)

In my tree fort please!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I wouldn't. His gold standard fantasy would bring on a truly staggering global recession and return us to the awful days of mercantilism.
          2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
          2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
          1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
          1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
          - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
          1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
          1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
          Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nrubenstein View Post
            I wouldn't. His gold standard fantasy would bring on a truly staggering global recession and return us to the awful days of mercantilism.
            The tin foil hats really, really love it though. They think it will cure what ails us.
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

Link no worky for me?

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                Link no worky for me?
                yeah ever site that has had this tinfoil hattery posted, has it removed a few hours latter, not to return.

Kinda leads to its credibility in a very small degree
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

cliffs?

Comment

if he legalized weed, I would
                    88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
                    85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Mr Paul's site reporting a White House black out on a story that a North Korean sub fired on the oil platform that is currently spilling 200,000 gals of crude into the Gulf of Mexico.

Comment

Russian News paper claims

N Korea had a freighter in Cuba with a mini sub maned by some hard core suicide crew.

Left port in Cuba for Venezuela, Severally deviated from planed course to with in 150 miles (or some thing like that) of the deep water horizon drilling rig.

Launched the mini sub that when reached the platform torpedoed it

2 days latter it self destructs (blows up) taking the rig to the bottom

Rig hits the bottom on earth day (kinda weird huh)

Now that all is plausible how ever so unlikely that its laughable (hence I call NO FUCKING WAY)

But it goes on to say that the White House and BHO in particular has ordered a media black out on all this.

William Pitt-

Comment

Dude that story makes sense. The poor response from this administration makes less sense than this story.

Comment

what does this have to do with Ron Paul?
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                            If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Ill vote for Ron Paul.

Im a registered member of the Libertarian party as well, so its pretty natural.
                              Back to my roots

Comment

Working...
                              X