Clear All

Sugar+gas tank = your revenge
    M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

how is this thread still going?

Comment

Originally posted by dougie30 View Post
        Sugar+gas tank = your revenge
        Disproven as myth on Mythbusters. Cars drive fine with some sugar added.
        Episode 15 – "Scuba Diver, Car Capers"
        Original airdate: July 27, 2004

Now Ammonia in the fuel or Bleach in the oil thats a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
          This. Whenever I want to type up a "goddamn you're a waffleswaffleswaffleswafflestard!" message to someone I leave it in my drafts for a day and reread it before sending/deleting it. When you're not fuming mad you're able to think more clearly.

In my previous career - IT organization for a large Silicon Valley Chip manufacturer we had this guy who always sent reply emails to all the emails that were sent from the executives and those in upper management.

You know the kind of emails that inform one of the companies direction and so forth. Well this guy would reply to all. So we all got the email reply.

He would always type out some high praise sugary sweet kiss ass response. We all informally labeled him the biggest kiss ass in the company.

One day he was fired. We were all kinda shocked.

Turns out that at the bottom of all of those email messages he had typed a very profane expletive laden tirade after he had changed the font color to white so that the words were unseen.

Someone thought it odd that there was so much blank space at the bottom of the message and ran their mouse over the lowest portion of the message.

Try it below.

Pretty nifty huh?

Comment

Working...
          X