What do you do with your free time????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2l2ltq View Post
    Well as we can all assume, everyone on here has a thing or two for euro cars.... But what else do you do in your spare time that doesnt have to do with a e30????

Does working on my e30 count?

My Transaction Feedback
    My "build" thread
    BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

besides all previously mentioned activities, i ride my bike, play guitar, engage in conversation, and dream about big things.

big veiny throbbing things.

Comment

This thread is full of win hahahah

And I just hang out with the family and my kids ...
        Buy e30 cup holders
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...41#post4159541

Buy BMW Motosports handles
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302846

Buy BMW MOTORSPORT valve covers http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=330146

sigpic

Comment

Really depends on what kind of money I have and if I am in CA with the GF or in WA with my self.
          When I am broke and lonely I just walk around Port Townsend aimlessly trying to get retirees to give me dutch rudders. Some times when I can find some one who will let me barrow a boat I go fishing. I also enjoy calling the cops on my trailer trash neighbors who are trying to kill each other at 8:17am.
          If I have extra money I blow it on good food and cooking, and work on my car.
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Man, all of a sudden my life seems to be in a state of shambles once i realized all the great things I am missing out on.

Guess I am going to head out now to downtown to relive a fun family game of dirty Sanchez.

Comment

I read comic books. I'm also going to join a dodgebally team soon that a couple friends of mine are on. Seems like fun.
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I don't get any free time. This is why I never get anything done.
                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

What is free time? and where can I procure some? I like to sleep in my free time and occasionally browse reddit.

Comment

work on house and COD
                    "I wanna see da boat movie"
                    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                      I masturbate... Furiously... Way past that point of no return and it becomes a bloody shaft that resembles a sausage dangled in front of a wolverine.

Just getting it ready for blunt.
                      I appreciate the help. Saves me the strenuous effort of giving you a reach around. This way its all about my pleasure
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

i like to masturbate with a palm full of crazy glue and sand. everyone should try it. video it, then post on youtube.

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                        I masturbate... Furiously... Way past that point of no return and it becomes a bloody shaft that resembles a sausage dangled in front of a wolverine.

Just getting it ready for blunt.

oh man.... thats sooo hot! may i suggest coconut oil? you can find it at your local grocery store. it lasts an hour if you need it to without re lubing. costs a fraction of that silicone glide shit and has a better feel. its also fantastic for a really long session of pounding your great grandma at the old folks home when she gets bored and starts drying out(or you happen to be in the mood to ream her asshole).

listen to me now-your penis will thank me later.
                        Last edited by flyboyx; 07-09-2013, 10:09 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          i like to masturbate with a palm full of crazy glue and sand. everyone should try it. video it, then post on youtube.

oh man.... thats sooo hot! may i suggest coconut oil? you can find it at your local grocery store. it lasts an hour if you need it to without re lubing. costs a fraction of that silicone glide shit and has a better feel. its also fantastic for a really long session of pounding your great grandma at the old folks home when she gets bored and starts drying out(or you happen to be in the mood to ream her asshole).

listen to me now-your penis will thank me later.
                          You also forgot to mention that it has a rather pleasant aroma.

Comment

Working...
                          X