Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
    Still running that narrative. Autopsy reports showed that obese whale Heather Heyer died of a heart attack and was never even hit by the car.

Steven Paddock, as false flaggy as it is, was a shitlib purging whites.

James Hodgkinson shot up a GOP baseball game.

What exactly are those antifa commies planning on November 4th?
    Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
    Advocacy of genocide? Where?

Parker, calling me a fascist is not an insult. Fascism is the best political doctrine. Talking to brainwashed commies is a perfect example of why voting sucks. Not that America has even had a real election since JFK. How did that work out, the wrong guy got in and the deep state shot him.
    Wow I would love to hear you say that after fascists kill your Family.

Originally posted by decay View Post
    quoted for posterity.

my grandfather killed fascists in WW2.

i'll do the same if it comes to that.
    qft

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I'm still just in awe.

Don't get your political views on 4chan, people
      cars beep boop

Comment

holy shit you guys

stop giving the redpiller your attention

Comment

Wow,

I vote that we drop the Bill Han Bammer on this Hoffenstein guy.

Whether trolling or not, anyone who would willing associate their online handle with that kind of garbage deserves to be dumped.

Mods, please do not tell me that calling someone a "fucking idiot" is a ban-able offense, but spewing hate of that nature is not. Also, please don't tell me that the forum I have grown to truly enjoy is OK with this kind of member behavior.

I don't really care if its his opinion or whatever. Sometimes opinions are just plain wrong.

#billhanbammerforhoff
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

It's not that having an opinion is wrong, being a moron is a choice an individual is allowed to make for themselves. The issue is when a host of a discussion allows those sorts of ideas to take place on their paid for platform. It discredits more than calling each other fucking idiots by an untold magnitude.

Comment

yeah well guess what the only rule in here is? lmao

no personal attacks but feel free to peddle anti-agw propaganda and redpill/MRA/zionist conspiracy bullshit and you're in the clear

Comment

Yes because discussion about scientific theoies validity is somehow the same as holocost denial, and out and out bigotry for a group of people is a fucking stupid conclusion to draw....

Jesus h christ
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

...except for the part where he actually is an anti-semite and a holocaust denier. looks like you're the only one not seeing it.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

hey hey hey, (((globalists))) is the alt-right political correct term.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      Yes because discussion about scientific theoies validity is somehow the same as holocost denial, and out and out bigotry for a group of people is a fucking stupid conclusion to draw....

Jesus h christ
                      I didnt say they are the same, keep working on that reading comprehension

Comment

You put denial of AGW and hoof's intolerable rants about the deaths of millions in the same basket, sleeves not wrong here. You should be in the clear for arguing that the climate isn't warming and that the earth is flat. Don't try and put them on the same level.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                          sleeves not wrong here.
                          yes he is.

how are you reconciling your own opinion that hoof's arguments are "intolerable" with his defense that it's a "stupid conclusion to draw"?
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

John McCain speaks out against ‘half-baked, spurious nationalism’ during medal ceremony

Senator John McCain spoke out against the dangers of nationalism in a speech given at the National Constitution Center during a ceremony to receive the 2017 Liberty Medal. Here's the video of his comments: Here's a transcription of his comments: "To fear the world we've organized and led for three ...

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                              You put denial of AGW and hoof's intolerable rants about the deaths of millions in the same basket, sleeves not wrong here. You should be in the clear for arguing that the climate isn't warming and that the earth is flat. Don't try and put them on the same level.
                              mentioning two different things in the same sentence doesn't mean i think they are equally bad. i'm not equivocating them, you are. I dont think this forum should be used for people to push their fringe bullshit.

gwb tried to use the climate change thread for pushing his biased bullshit and conspiracy theories but since he's way out of his fucking element he ends up self-owning himself constantly throughout thread

Comment

Just because YOU don't agrre with something, or You don't like it dose not make if fucking propaganda. Your inference was very clear and obvious, I called you on it now your back pedaling.

Good brave post........
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-17-2017, 06:11 PM.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X