WTB 15x7 (4 lug) track wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 15x7 (4 lug) track wheels

Must be straight and light (less than 15lbs). Looking for at least one set. No 16's or 14's considered.

Thanks.

tirerack shows kosei k1 15x7's on closeout 129$ a piece

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
      tirerack shows kosei k1 15x7's on closeout 129$ a piece

not much of a closeout.....always were 129.....
      I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

maybe its a special because they have them in stock, I thought they were NLA in our fitment

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
          maybe its a special because they have them in stock, I thought they were NLA in our fitment

The orig mold on the K1's (for us) was really old so a new mold was done in the last months or so........we should be good to go for a while now.
          I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

i have a set of 15x7 euroweaves, dont know the weight, theyr'e straight but need refinishing. PM me if youre intrested

Comment

Bimmerworld sells Team Dynamics Pro Race 1, 1.2, and 2 wheels --- popular in the SpecE30 crowd.

Comment

Thanks for the tip on the K1's at Tire Rack. I checked about a week ago and they were not on the website. When I e-mailed the TR contact on Bimmerforums he quoted me $199 per so I decided to keep looking for something else. The Racing Dynamics were our fall back but I was hoping to find someone willing to part with their K1's as I already have one set.
                Last edited by rob_e30; 08-23-2006, 04:36 PM.

Comment

not sure of the weight... one slight bend on the PF wheel. Cheap.
                  Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                  That Guy.
                  03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

I have a set of slipstreams off a vw rabbit with new falken 512s, and h&r spacers with longer lug bolts. 20mm spacers. Shoot me an offer. Only been driven on for 50 miles or so.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
                    Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
                    Lobsterbacks attack the town again
                    Wrap all my things in aluminum
                    Beams of darkness streak across the sky
                    Pink rays from the ancient satellite
                    Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
                    Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Working...
                    X