X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoCal General Chat

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    I saw an e30 for sale at a small dealership ,weird.

Funny , there's been one like that in san diego with 300k on the clock , for $3500 , the price used to be about $5k , late model aw2 auto sedan .
    1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
    1998 e36 328ic/5 -
    Roundie alpina pig cheekā€™d (1969)
    1967 2002 parts car
    1994 318iS junked.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Sup
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          Sup
          Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Cant wait until tomorrow. I hate not being able to drive my car. I hope to have most of the stuff I need tomorrow so I can drive it
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

what are you doing to your car?
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I sold my Recaro SE seats, buying some fixed back racing seats, so I can install a cage/ harness/etc and got to more track events.

Who wants to buy my Black Carpet???
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

I have seen and sat inside Kevin's car, who has the Subaru recaros seats. Very comfortable and would probably go that route if I was in the market.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    I have seen and sat inside Kevin's car, who has the Subaru recaros seats. Very comfortable and would probably go that route if I was in the market.
                    I was thinking about getting the Recaros from a Evo8 but they dont have the dickhole for the 5/6 point belt so I passed. Tomorrow I hope to be sitting in the seat to know for sure what I want. Then off to Garagistic to get the Racing seat floor mounts
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

I was thinking about getting the Recaros from a Evo8 but they dont have the dickhole for the 5/6 point belt so I passed. Tomorrow I hope to be sitting in the seat to know for sure what I want. Then off to Garagistic to get the Racing seat floor mounts
                      Are you still trying to get a passenger vinyl sport seat?

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                        Are you still trying to get a passenger vinyl sport seat?
                        Yup, it will be my passenger side seat until this current seat eventually becomes the pass seat.
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Simon, i run Recaro Pole Positions in mine. Very comfy
                          Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

Cant wait until tomorrow. I hate not being able to drive my car. I hope to have most of the stuff I need tomorrow so I can drive it
                            I'm in a similar boat. I want to install my new suspension, but still waiting on a couple parts with no ETA :(

Currently building a badass coffee table
                            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                              I'm in a similar boat. I want to install my new suspension, but still waiting on a couple parts with no ETA :(
                              Damn really?? What's missing? I thought GC was better than that...
                              '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                              Shadetree30

Comment

So the other day I found my guibo shredded on my driveshaft and decided to replace it, which also included doing a new center bearing. I noticed the guide bearing/ Centering sleeve was bad, but I didn't have one and needed to get the car back on the road so I just slapped it back in. Is it possible that this would cause a rattle going over bumps?

At first I thought it was suspension related, but I went through the suspension and everything is tight. Checked steering rack and column, transmission bolts, Subframe, engine mounts, transmission mounts. Any thoughts or ideas?? I am going to have the car in my garage for the weekend checking over everything again. I was hoping to not have to drop the driveshaft out again..
                                Originally posted by IRON-E
                                Skirtz are for zeh womenzzzz....

Comment

Working...
                                X