Arrest illegals, now what a novel idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's about time.
    I'm all for clearing a 100 yard wide area and setting up 50 cals along a fence and post signs saying stay the fuck out or you die.

That's pretty fair to slap all the illegal immigrants with legalization when so many others had to actually work for their legal status. Pack em up and ship them out!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

have you ever talked to a legalized mexican immagrant? they absolutely HATE the illegals. after everything they went through to do it legally, to see another mexican skirt the law burns them up.

the immigration system DOES need to be reformed and streamlined though. it is a mess.
      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

It's all about money.

Illegals are here, because there's strong demand of their products i.e. cheap labors, etc.
        They will not bother to come, if no one wants to pay them to work.

Maybe should start asking those 5th grader :
        " Who wants to be a janitor when you grew up?"
        "... Or, scrubbing other people's toilets?"

Or maybe, our educational standard is too high?
        http://www.kingofeurope.net/2010/

Comment

^That's part of it.

So many jobs are "below" people today.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
            ^That's part of it.

So many jobs are "below" people today.
            too many chiefs not enough Indians anymore

The I have a degree so I dont have to do that kind of stuff mind set is just plain sad and way too common
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by drift View Post
              It's all about money.

Illegals are here, because there's strong demand of their products i.e. cheap labors, etc.
              They will not bother to come, if no one wants to pay them to work.

Maybe should start asking those 5th grader :
              " Who wants to be a janitor when you grew up?"
              "... Or, scrubbing other people's toilets?"

Or maybe, our educational standard is too high?
              Yes, hiring them is definitely one of the problems, it's like bees to honey.

However, there is nothing wrong with being a janitor. It's good, honest work. Unfortunately, it doesn't pay enough for most Americans to do anymore. Why? Because illegals will do it cheaper. Which drives the employers to keep hiring them despite the risks. Which encorages more illegals to come here.

Nobody grows up wanting to be a janitor, sure. But there needs to be jobs for those who either don't apply themselves in school, or have no initiative, or just don't have the talents for other jobs, or who don't want a demanding and stressful job. For them, it's good work. It's just a job and many people are not defined by their jobs. They do the work to make money to survive. Their life isn't about being a janitor. And if the pay were reasonable, you'd see more legal employees doing it rather than an illegal.
              1987 E30 325is
              1999 E46 323i
              RIP 1994 E32 740iL
              oo=[][]=oo

Comment

All i got to say to this is that looking at it from an economical stand point we are killing ourselves. just wait until we get stready enough to ship them out.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIQETA View Post
                  All i got to say to this is that looking at it from an economical stand point we are killing ourselves. just wait until we get stready enough to ship them out.

Yeah you cali boys will actually have to do some work yourself.

It's not going to do anything but help us. They may do some work we don't want to but they also do work for less than we do as well. And it will cut those that are juicing our system.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                    It's not going to do anything but help us. They may do some work we don't want to but they also do work for less than we do as well.
                    What happens when you lose a bunch of cheap labor? There is a shortage of labor and wages are forced up. Combine that with the fact that no one wants to do those jobs, and you're going to see labor prices go way up. If the recently-evicted-immigrants jobs can't be filled quickly, there will be a disruption in supply, raising prices. What does that all translate to? Higher prices for the end consumer.

You can't throw 20 million people out of a country and expect things to just keep running smoothly. Hell, you can't even logistically throw 20 million people out of a country. Better to just make them citizens, make them legal. Get them paying taxes, buying houses, make them accountable to the courts, etc.

Comment

That's funny you state it that way. I know of a slew of dudes that wouldn't mind picking and such for $14.50 + an hour and if demand went up thus wages for those jobs, even at a bit of a hike for some of the supply to end customer, seems acceptable. Not to mention said illegal jobs would then be legal and paying taxes.
                      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                        What happens when you lose a bunch of cheap labor? There is a shortage of labor and wages are forced up. Combine that with the fact that no one wants to do those jobs, and you're going to see labor prices go way up. If the recently-evicted-immigrants jobs can't be filled quickly, there will be a disruption in supply, raising prices. What does that all translate to? Higher prices for the end consumer.

You can't throw 20 million people out of a country and expect things to just keep running smoothly. Hell, you can't even logistically throw 20 million people out of a country. Better to just make them citizens, make them legal. Get them paying taxes, buying houses, make them accountable to the courts, etc.
                        That's what I tell every conservative in my state, yes I hate illegals but financially speaking this is the way to go. I will repeat myself, I HATE ILLEGAL immigrants and being 45 minutes away from the border just pisses me off more.
                        1985 BMW 325e
                        1997 BMW M3/4/5
                        2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Kansas: Reread this thread, all you argument have been thoroughly debunked as to why giving them amnesty will do any good at all. but here I will recap some of the high points

They broke the law and continue to do so just to get here. Do you reward your kid with a bag of oreo double stuffs when hes take a screwdriver and has carved Big Bird into the side of your BMW???

You wont get them paying anymore taxes than they do now (sales taxes) because 1) they wont earn enough to pay any, 2) they wont report all that cash income in the 1st place 3) All that charitable giving to the family back in Mexico???????? Well you do the math. They will soak up WAY MORE IN GOVT ENTITLEMENTS than they do as it is now because they dont make any money.

There are MILLIONS OF CITIZENS that are out of a job and have been for a very long time. Many of them are willing to sling lettuce, or mow your lawn, or hot tar you roof just too keep the families fed, but cant because these people have all those jobs. Take care of our own seems like a novel idea huh.

Now 1 more time, I am not against emigration but just do it through the front door and legally.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                            It may not be fair, but it makes more sense to document them and have them start paying taxes.
                            Not Fair? What are you talking about? Why are you sugar coating your statements. Stand up or sit down.

Arrest them, bus them beyond the border and cut them good as a reminder as we kick them off the bus.
                            i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              Kansas: Reread this thread, all you argument have been thoroughly debunked as to why giving them amnesty will do any good at all.
                              If that were true then I wouldn't have posted.

They broke the law and continue to do so just to get here.
                              No one is arguing that.

You wont get them paying anymore taxes than they do now (sales taxes) because 1) they wont earn enough to pay any, 2) they wont report all that cash income in the 1st place 3) All that charitable giving to the family back in Mexico???????? Well you do the math. They will soak up WAY MORE IN GOVT ENTITLEMENTS than they do as it is now because they dont make any money.
                              So every single illegal immigrant (if granted amnesty) would make no money and dodge the IRS? Now you're just pulling arguments out of your ass. They send money home for two reasons; 1. Because Mexico is a shithole. 2. Because they know they're probably going back. Give them amnesty, let them settle here. More of that money will stay here.

There are MILLIONS OF CITIZENS that are out of a job and have been for a very long time. Many of them are willing to sling lettuce, or mow your lawn, or hot tar you roof just too keep the families fed, but cant because these people have all those jobs.
                              If that was true then we wouldn't be in the situation we're in now. If Americans were willing to work for such low wages (and I'm sure some are, but not enough to fill all those job vacancies) then there wouldn't have been the demand for cheaper labor in the first place.

Finally, ignoring all the economic problems it would cause; you can't send them all back. Even if we knew the locations, names, etc of every single one of 20 million illegals in this country, you're not going to be able to send them all back. We couldn't even get water to the fucking Superdome and you think we're going to somehow round up 1/15 of the population and bus/fly them back to wherever they came from? Time to wake up and face reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                                So every single illegal immigrant (if granted amnesty) would make no money and dodge the IRS? Now you're just pulling arguments out of your ass. They send money home for two reasons; 1. Because Mexico is a shithole. 2. Because they know they're probably going back. Give them amnesty, let them settle here. More of that money will stay here.
                                They won't be paying any Federal Income tax, based on the assumption that will they will be in the bottom 50% of wage earners (and I'd wager they will). Depending on their pay/family status, they even get a payment.

So is that a bit more explicit example of how they could cost us even more money then they do now?
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X