Arrest illegals, now what a novel idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
    I'm wondering, is racism against Mexicans pretty common in the border states? If it is, I could see this being a problem but if it's not, then people who are here legally won't have anything to worry about.
    Being from AZ, and now living in TX... the answer is no. There is minimal racism as they make up a HUGE portion of the population and workforce here.

This bill tries to control illegal immigration in the wrong manner. We should be targeting employers, and have harsher penalties for illegals once caught. Not sure what those penalties should be however.
    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
    -----------------------------------------
    91 318is Turbo Sold
    87 325 Daily driver Sold
    06 4.8is X5
    06 Mtec X3
    05 4.4i X5 Sold
    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
    90 325i Sold
    97 328is Sold
    01 323ci Sold
    92 325i Sold
    83 528e Totaled
    98 328i Sold
    93 325i Sold

Comment

you would have to create a system that can prove ones identity. With fraud growing every day, illegals seek to purchase this information on the black market. They work under someone's name. How is an employer able to prove that the employee is legit if they show up with a SS card and a drivers license?

Living in Miami you can buy a legit SSN for around $5k. Its not that hard to find such information.
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

they were trying to push through a bill a few years ago to allow illegal aliens to get AZ driver's licences even though they were not citizens.
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
        X