No announcement yet.

top contributors to Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and for the most part, the MSM has been stone cold silent on this matter.

Other than Drudge and FNC, the MSM has ignored the story, which is a 180 degree turn from the way they behave when it's an "R" getting money from Wall Street.

In those cases, the hysterical shrieking is 24/7, complete with polls asking if the GOP member should return the money/resign, etc...

MSM are nothing but complicit hypocrites who lie by omission.
    sigpic
    1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
    Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
    Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

honestly, even after all that has happened, I'm not the least bit sorry that we got Obama+Biden instead of McCain+Palin.

On that note, this particular stuff seems like water under the bridge. Why get worked up over it? I'm sure McCain pulled in millions in contributions as well.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
      If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        except his was much less IIRC, BHO was able to out spend him at something like 3-1
        That's because Obama figured out he could raise a lot more money by not taking federal funds (and abiding by federal contribution/spending limits). Despite the fact that he agreed to do just that in the primaries.

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
        thought this might go along with the above story...

OBAMA GOT NEARLY 7X FROM GOLDMAN SACHS WHAT BUSH GOT FROM ENRON...
        Guess they should have given him more, since the SEC is suing Goldman Sachs now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas View Post
          That's because Obama figured out he could raise a lot more money by not taking federal funds (and abiding by federal contribution/spending limits). Despite the fact that he agreed to do just that in the primaries.

Yeah I am fully aware of that, thank you pointing out the obvious for me.

its one of the biggest reasons this makes me sick its bought and paid for and now hes repaying it all by selling us all down the river.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Yeah I am fully aware of that, thank you pointing out the obvious for me.
            You're welcome.

its one of the biggest reasons this makes me sick its bought and paid for and now hes repaying it all by selling us all down the river.
            Selling us off to whom, exactly? Obviously he's not selling us off to Goldman Sachs, one of his biggest "contributors". The SEC was split on party lines over whether or not to sue them ... Schapiro (Obama appointment) and the two Democrats were for suing Goldman Sachs. The two Republicans were opposed. Funny, you would think that if Obama was selling us off to major campaign donors he would have kept his lackeys in check.

Although I find it funny that the Republicans on the SEC would vote against this. They backed the suit of Bank of America. And the GOP has switched up their Wall Street rhetoric; they don't want to be portrayed as being on the side of big business and bailouts anymore than the Democrat do right now.

Comment

Minorities, young people, woman, african americans and latinos..your vote counts. The rest of you can go to hell.

Obama's true colors are showing. And I thought he was going to bring us all together.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Suuuuurrrrrreeeeee these donations are from individuals.

Comment

Working...
                X