No announcement yet.

Since we're all mostly guys, lets talk about our b@lls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive learned the worst thing to do is read whats on the internet. Its guaranteed to scare the shit out of you and have you worried for your life. Its always good to reference to it, but dont believe everything the internet says.

Ive never had this, but I hope you feel better soon! You're lucky to have such a supportive wife. Props to her.
    I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Strangled testicle. What a terrible, terrible name.
      sigpic

Comment

Ill will add this to my list of things not to get.
        Thanks for the heads up.

PS
        My nuts and sack are doing really well and are happy because I see my GF for the first time in 5 months on Monday :)
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by spike68 View Post
          Ive learned the worst thing to do is read whats on the internet. Its guaranteed to scare the shit out of you and have you worried for your life. Its always good to reference to it, but dont believe everything the internet says.

Ive never had this, but I hope you feel better soon! You're lucky to have such a supportive wife. Props to her.
          Amen Spike, reading all these things from other people is scaring the bejeezuz out of me. I'm only on day 5. In a perfect world, I'd love to visit this thread in 3 weeks and say " ya, that sucked huge but it's okay now"
          Not unlike the ballsack death sentences I've been reading about online.

Sad to say, but just reading that a few of you guys got it (in varying degrees) and got over it pretty much made my day.

Doc/uro is of little help, and the Internet is scary.

Cheers
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Ever wonder why you have a smooth strip down the center of your sack? yea i dont get it either.

Used to get a bad irritation between my inner thigh and the boys that would bleed from all the scratching that led them to become raw. had to do the ointment treatment and wear loose boxers. doc said it may have just been from sweat and stuff in the air. (always working in the garage/ construction) she said stuff tends to get in the wrong places possibly.
            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
            Got Drop?? ;-)
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            But of course
            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

I feel for you dude, I hope you recover fast.

I've never had this and pray to god I don't ever get it.
              I almost had a heart attack when I sat on my balls., went into full on floor rollin, teary eyes and wall punching from the pain.

Get well soon
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

why did I read this NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!I do know how bad it hurts if your balls get sucked to hard !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Learn something new everyday...

Hope to never get this, get better man sounds horrible.

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

I almost righty in a tragic slip n slid accident a few years ago. We made a giant down hill one in my mom's front yard with a splash down pool. Well the hill was tiled and so the pool hydroplaned towards this old semi buried broken flag pole post.

I found it with my balls after popping off the back of the slide and landing right on top of it. Thought it tore my entire under carriage to shreds. I guess luckily my one nut took the whole blow and i wound up with a 3/4 inch gash and some beautiful bruises.
                    Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                      I almost righty in a tragic slip n slid accident a few years ago. We made a giant down hill one in my mom's front yard with a splash down pool. Well the hill was tiled and so the pool hydroplaned towards this old semi buried broken flag pole post.

I found it with my balls after popping off the back of the slide and landing right on top of it. Thought it tore my entire under carriage to shreds. I guess luckily my one nut took the whole blow and i wound up with a 3/4 inch gash and some beautiful bruises.
                      You win!

Chuck Norris has got nothin on you.
                      Originally posted by codyep3
                      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                      2010 F650gs twin
                      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Jesus waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesing pancakes.
                        After reading this thread I feel I should wear a cup every day just incase.

Comment

My balls are on waffling edge right now! A guy I worked with at subway got some testy infection, probably this, and I could tell he was near death every day from it...
                          Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

I've had two surgeries for a stage 3 varicocele... Kinda ruined my 20s so far.
                            My Feedback

Comment

Words of encouragement?

I've had it recently about... over a year ago.

It was terrible, I laughed so much about it cause its like WTF SERIOUSLY!

Something wrong with my balls, I automatically thought prostate cancer and testicular cancer, and thinking about my own death makes me laugh for some reason.

I got on antibiotics and it cleared up relatively quickly. Sadly and so humiliating. It came up randomly and it was just that a random infection in bad place....

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

That's the b*tch of this evil infection. Not life threatening , but quality of life affecting hardcore.

Butcher, thx for the words of encouragement. Day 5 now.
                                Originally posted by flyboyx
                                i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Working...
                                X