Pretty pissed off about coworker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty pissed off about coworker

So my ex-coworker, who just quit, decided it would be awesome to send a email to the boss pointing out everyone and what they do at work. I was included in this email and he pretty much told my boss some shit that really hinders my chance at becoming full time w/ benefits. I was cool with him at work, generally thought of him as a friend but always had my doubts he was trustworthy. He spent the last week monitoring everyone else and took notes to mention in the email.

I for one am extremely heated about this and want him to pay for this bullshit. He currently has a pending DUI which is going to drain his pockets, especially with no job. I want to make his life miserable. Am I wrong to think like this? This dude exclusively waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed me over, as I was the first person that was mentioned, and also the first up for the full time position.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
    2002 325i - DD
    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

And who's fault is it?
    Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
      So my ex-coworker, who just quit, decided it would be awesome to send a email to the boss pointing out everyone and what they do at work. I was included in this email and he pretty much told my boss some shit that really hinders my chance at becoming full time w/ benefits. I was cool with him at work, generally thought of him as a friend but always had my doubts he was trustworthy. He spent the last week monitoring everyone else and took notes to mention in the email.

I for one am extremely heated about this and want him to pay for this bullshit. He currently has a pending DUI which is going to drain his pockets, especially with no job. I want to make his life miserable. Am I wrong to think like this? This dude exclusively waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed me over, as I was the first person that was mentioned, and also the first up for the full time position.
      This anger is for yourself, if you we're cutting up at work and he told someone those are your own actions.

Go to rock climbing gym and, step your game up at the office if you want that full/time gig.

Also; waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles that little rat waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles bitch.
      ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

nothing good will come of this

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
          And who's fault is it?
          By fault, you are referring to? The fact he emailed the boss or the fact that he had something to say about me? No ones fault he emailed the boss, he did it out of spite as he wasn't even being fired, he voluntarily quit. Possibly my fault he had something on me, but I never did him any wrong so I don't see how I could be at fault.
          Last edited by gtdragon980; 06-20-2013, 08:29 AM. Reason: Forgot to quote

I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
          2002 325i - DD
          2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by Scallywagon View Post
            This anger is for yourself, if you we're cutting up at work and he told someone those are your own actions.

Go to rock climbing gym and, step your game up at the office if you want that full/time gig.

Also; waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles that little rat waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles bitch.
            While this is true, I just don't see any reason for someone to voluntarily quit and purposely shit talk about the rest of the workers just because you felt like it. That itself is wrong in my eyes.

I'll cool off and see how I'm feeling then. It just really bugs me that someone would stab me in the back for no reason.

2002 325i - DD
            2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

That's pretty waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed of him. What an ass. There are two sides to this though. Guys a bitch for throwing everyone under the bus just cause he's mad about his shitty situation he put himself in. On the other hand, if he's not lying, then you also are the one responsible for doing the those "things" that are now possibly hindering your chances.

All that being said, he still went for a low blow. Best of luck with this
              '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
              '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
              '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
              '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

The world is full of assholes.

Get used to it and step up your game.
                2011 1M Alpine white/black
                1996 Civic white/black
                1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Your boss already has an opinion of his own of you. If youre a good employee he knows it and will not let a note from a disgruntled employee sway his opinion. If you are less than an exemplary employee he knows that too. Just put in an honest days work and dont let this get to you
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I guess you should have sucked his dick when he asked.
                    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                      I guess you should have sucked his dick when he asked.
                      Looks like OP needs to suck da bosses D to get out of this one.
                      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
                        That's pretty waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed of him. What an ass. There are two sides to this though. Guys a bitch for throwing everyone under the bus just cause he's mad about his shitty situation he put himself in. On the other hand, if he's not lying, then you also are the one responsible for doing the those "things" that are now possibly hindering your chances.

All that being said, he still went for a low blow. Best of luck with this
                        You all make a good point about the fact that I did those things, which is ultimately my fault. Fortunately, it isn't something terrible and I still have the best chance at becoming full time.

I mean should I just message him and let him know he's a worthless piece of shit? Or should I not confront him and get him indirectly, or just bite my tongue and move on? My mentality is if you backstab me, I'll do the same to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2002 325i - DD
                        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                          Your boss already has an opinion of his own of you. If youre a good employee he knows it and will not let a note from a disgruntled employee sway his opinion. If you are less than an exemplary employee he knows that too. Just put in an honest days work and dont let this get to you
                          This is a good point. I didn't see this post earlier, but that does make me feel a little better about the whole situation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2002 325i - DD
                          2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

You were betrayed. Nothing you could or should do about it. Just watch who you waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles around with next time or stop waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesin around in general. Character judgement, I can smell a snitch a mile away.
                            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                              my fault he had something on me

Comment

Working...
                              X