Clear All

think with your penis.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Don't fuck your roommates..... now their friends is a completely different story.
      2011 JGC daily, 1985 944

Comment

The girls aren't my roommates...so i think that's kinda implied
        Originally posted by Wh33lhop
        This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

can you see the place before decision? option 1 I would go with but I usually live with my friends and we keep our shit clean for when a bitch comes over. They love clean houses even if theirs is dirt.
          "I wanna see da boat movie"
          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
            can you see the place before decision? option 1 I would go with but I usually live with my friends and we keep our shit clean for when a bitch comes over. They love clean houses even if theirs is dirt.
            Thats what you invite them over for.. To clean
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I moved in with the guys Sunday...the girls are coming over this Saturday;)
              Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Wise choice with #1. Your life would be hell if you went option #2. Women are crazy and scheming. Any chicks that purposely seek out a guy roommate and give the impression that they want to provide free savage gagging blowjobs every night are up to something. Better to live with bro's where you can work on cars and have some good old dumb fun, and have the ho's come over to deliver savage gagging blow jobs and then GTFO.

And you do NOT want to share a bathroom with a girl, let alone multiple. Especially ones that probably have to get skanked out for a bar job. I mean, unless you like shitting in a bush outside and constantly having to dump drain-o in the shower drain.

Not sure how old you are OP, but if there is one thing I learned in my early- and mid-20's, it's to NOT listen to the penis. It makes great short-term decisions, but nothing else.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                  Easy.
                  Setup for option 1, but take the offer of staying at option 2 early. Plug them both the first weekend, leave Monday morning for option 1.

Fuck you young guys need coaching.
                  Originally posted by F34R View Post
                  pictures of the girls, calling it.
                  Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                  Oh and I want a picture of that chick on your bike, preferably nekkid. Holding a sign with my username and a date if possible.
                  Originally posted by slaterd View Post
                  We broke up a while ago and moved to san tan valley...over an hour from where i work. so lesson to be learned here...DO NOT LIVE WITH YOUR EX. Shit gets sour quick.
                  Originally posted by slaterd View Post
                  I moved in with the guys Sunday...the girls are coming over this Saturday;)

This can all be summed up as "everything went better then expected"

Comment

Working...
                  X