4 14" BBS RA's polished lip/gold centers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 14" BBS RA's polished lip/gold centers

I have 4 14" BBS RA wheels, in ok condition, one wheel was damaged during tire removal, but the scrape had been gound down and smoothed out but needs to be polished, all four are straight, recently painted, but could use a decent repaint, they are not mint, but look good from a couple feet back.

Asking $250 plus shipping, but feel free to make offer.

pm or email at cmdrgram at Aol.com

this is the one where there was damage, a half inch long scratch on the lip

hey do you happen to have any pics of these installed?

i'm waiting to hear back from an ebay guy about a set he has, but if that falls through i might be interested.

thanks

Comment

I dont, I had them on the car for about 2 months, but never got a pic, if you are really interested, I could throw them on my car so you could have an idea, it would be with out tire though.

Comment

well like i mentioned, i'm waiting to see if a guy accepted my offer on a set, so i don't want to make you go through the trouble of putting them on your car.

if i could recommend a couple more shots of the rims, i'd say stand one up and take a closer shot of the lip depth and then stand back a little bit and snap on to show the overall pattern of the wheel from further back.

i should hear from the guy tonight, i'll watch this thread and keep you posted.

Comment

I get some more pics tomorrow after work, the lip depth iirc about 1.5 inches or so

Comment

is that the fake gold spray paint you buy at Wal-Mart? Not trying to be a dick, but the way the paint cracked within the spokes, it appears that way.
            Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

yeah, the wheels were a faded gold/bronze color, the spraypaint I used was supposed to be a broze color, but it came out gold, I was going to get them media blasted and paint them, but I wanted to see what it would look like first, it isnt as shiney as it looks in the pics. as I said, they look prety good from a couple feet back.

Comment

what is the offset on these?

Comment

dam if these were 15" I'll be over them like..like...uh..yea
                  -Frank
                  1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
                  1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
                  2001 525i

Comment

et30

Comment

Originally posted by E30_pilot
                      dam if these were 15" I'll be over them like..like...uh..yea

if you squint your eyes and look at them at an angle they look like 15"s lol

Comment

very interested... email sent

Comment

that paint will turn to shit in like 5 miles of driving... half my friends geo prizm is covered in it

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchman
                            that paint will turn to shit in like 5 miles of driving... half my friends geo prizm is covered in it

Thanks, thats why I said "recently painted, but could use a decent repaint, they are not mint"

Comment

Originally posted by Graham325
                              yeah, the wheels were a faded gold/bronze color, the spraypaint I used was supposed to be a broze color, but it came out gold, I was going to get them media blasted and paint them, but I wanted to see what it would look like first, it isnt as shiney as it looks in the pics. as I said, they look pretty good from a couple feet back.
                              and that

Comment

Working...
                              X