stitched wheels/ jordan greer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stitched wheels/ jordan greer

Has anyone had any experience with Jordan Greer@ stitched wheels? Please reply with feedback as I was going to buy new leather cover for my sport seat
    and he no longer responds to my emails. I also have a couple of steering wheels
    to be done.

cheers,

Bill
    1988 325ix
    1973 2002tii
    Vancouver BC

He’s legit. He will have a reason why he hasn’t responded. Give him a chance.

Comment

I had a wheel done from him back when he started doing wheel rewraps. He is good. With holidays coming I'm sure he is busy as heck and just hasnt found time to respond to people.

Here is the try color that he did for me! Took a few weeks from the time I sent it to him to the time I got it back.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by carsaremyvice View Post
        Has anyone had any experience with Jordan Greer@ stitched wheels? Please reply with feedback as I was going to buy new leather cover for my sport seat
        and he no longer responds to my emails. I also have a couple of steering wheels
        to be done.

cheers,

Bill
        1988 325ix
        1973 2002tii
        Vancouver BC
        Same experience here. Just gave up and went another route. Meanwhile, a select few people are getting their wheels wrapped and full interiors done. Frankly, I don't like people who operate that way.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Got my wheel back. Pretty slow turn-around parly because of customs holding my wheel for inspection. Nicely done. Very happy. Love the bonus as well. Thank you.

Comment

I've heard nothing but good things from him. Quality work.
            e30Ls1 Swap IG: 1dirty30

Comment

go to his website and create an order
              he does great work
              may take a little while, but be patient - he's done 2 st wheels for me

Comment

Jordan recovered my MT1 wheel in 2016. Quick turn around, great price and workmanship. Back then, he had given up on seat covers and was just focusing on wheels.

Cory
                1992 325i Cabrio
                1988 320i Touring
                2000 M5
                1977 530i
                2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                BMWCCA
                E30CCA

Comment

I referred a good friend of mine to Stiched Wheels about doing his Audi S4 steering wheel. He had his hesitation about sending his wheel to someone who mainly worked on E30 wheels. After reaching out to Stiched, he agreed to do the S4 wheel. 15 days after Stiched got the wheel, he decided to start on the S4 wheel and realized he couldnt remove a trim and sent ita back to my friend to have him remove it.My friend removed it and asked if he wanted the carbon piece back as well. He was told Stiched can not do his wheel anymore because he has 15 wheels paid for that he has to get done.

Being backed up with work is understandable. But taking on more work than you can handle is another. Also agreeing to do a wheel and then changing your mind while holding someones wheel for half a month seems unprofessional. I’m sure his work is good, but I wouldnt refer another person to Stiched with how flaky this last referral went. My reason for writing this is not to put down Stiched, but hopefully helps clean up the lack of communication that seems to be ongoing with him.
                  http://www.DeluxeCarStorage.com
                  87 325ic - Early ACS Tribute
                  90 325i MT2 - R.I.P

Seller Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380908

Comment

I just had a M-tech 2 wheel done. He said it was going to be a 5-7 day turnaround but it took closer to a month. emails bounce back saying "Address Not Found".
                    Last edited by EyExR; 02-05-2018, 07:11 PM.
                    My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Originally posted by EyExR View Post
                      The wheel finally arrived by he forgot my e-brake boot. Now his emails bounce back saying "Address Not Found" and no word on the E-brake boot. Also, I noticed a couple of stitches were pretty loose. I regret giving him my business. I don't like being lied to and I don't like being given the runaround.
                      He just posted a recent wheel he finished on Instagram and noted "I had an issue with my email client starting about 3 days ago so if you sent me an email in the time please reach back out! So sorry for the inconvenience."

2,422 Followers, 178 Following, 242 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from (@stitchedwheels)
                      1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
                      1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
                      September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
                      Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Zeemz View Post
                        He just posted a recent wheel he finished on Instagram and noted "I had an issue with my email client starting about 3 days ago so if you sent me an email in the time please reach back out! So sorry for the inconvenience."

https://www.instagram.com/stitchedwheels/
                        Thanks. I'll follow up...
                        My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Same here

I emailed him a few times and just got tired. There are plenty of other people who do the wrapping and I have since ordered from them on several steering wheels. He seems legit from all the feedback but I would pass personally. I need good communications and am willing to pay more.
                          Last edited by Javier h; 02-06-2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

I just sent him my entire coupe interior to cover the door pulls/handles, door pockets, front kick panel area speaker covers, front door panels, rear passenger side trim panels and rear parcel shelf in matching leather that I covered my seats in. I too got the same Email response so I just picked up the phone and called him and Jordan answered right away. I am willing to be more patient and possibly wait longer with a small one or two person operation that I would be for some big production company churning out item after item.

I like supporting smaller businesses and sometimes that comes with longer waiting times.

I have to ask, has anyone:

- Not gotten what they ordered, even if it took longer than expected?
                            - Not received quality work?
                            - Had parts lost?
                            - Been overcharged?
                            1986 E30 325E
                            1989 E30 325iX
                            2003 E54 X5.
                            1993 Mercedes W124 300E
                            1995 Mercedes W124 E320.
                            2009 VW Touareg
                            2007 Porsche Cayman S

Comment

I recently just got a Mtech2 wheel done from him. Jordan does great work, however communication through email isn't his best trait. However that being said I will be sending him much more work in the future. If you want top quality work, for an amazing price, and help support a guy who contributes to the BMW community then Jordan is your guy.
                              My Garage
                              2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                              1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                              1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                              Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Working...
                              X