Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larger injector question

Hey guys,

So that I don't go and order more parts that don't work on accident I wanted to verify that these ev1 style injectors would work with my m50 fuel rail and manifold:

Pricing looks decent, and I'm just about to order my megasquirt to finally get my turbo m52 running, so I really don't want to get this piece wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by haaken675 View Post
    Hey guys,

So that I don't go and order more parts that don't work on accident I wanted to verify that these ev1 style injectors would work with my m50 fuel rail and manifold:

Pricing looks decent, and I'm just about to order my megasquirt to finally get my turbo m52 running, so I really don't want to get this piece wrong.

Thanks in advance.
    Yes. Direct fit. You might need to get few mm of the fuel rail mounts.

Comment

awesome. Thanks for the verification.

Comment

As long as the length o-ring to o-ring is the same as the stock ones, it'll be a direct fit. Just measure them when they come in and your stock ones to verify that they're the same length.

Also, I'm interested in buying your stock ones if they'll be for sale after the new ones come in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
        Injectors - services, upgrades, rebuild kits and stock sets available! 14.5lb, 17lb, 19lb, 21lb, 28lb, 33lb, M20B27 injectors available https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413372

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmer_Baron View Post
          As long as the length o-ring to o-ring is the same as the stock ones, it'll be a direct fit. Just measure them when they come in and your stock ones to verify that they're the same length.

Also, I'm interested in buying your stock ones if they'll be for sale after the new ones come in.

I would definitely sell them if you want the stock ones. I have no idea if they work however. I purchased a motor from someone semi locally, and the injector rail was not on the manifold. He claimed they should work, I have yet to test them myself.

Comment

Originally posted by haaken675 View Post
            I would definitely sell them if you want the stock ones. I have no idea if they work however. I purchased a motor from someone semi locally, and the injector rail was not on the manifold. He claimed they should work, I have yet to test them myself.
            That's fine, the solenoids rarely fail and I'm going to be rebuilding them anyway. Are they the pink top Bosch ones or the black top Siemens ones from the M52tu?

Injectors - services, upgrades, rebuild kits and stock sets available! 14.5lb, 17lb, 19lb, 21lb, 28lb, 33lb, M20B27 injectors available https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413372

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmer_Baron View Post
              That's fine, the solenoids rarely fail and I'm going to be rebuilding them anyway. Are they the pink top Bosch ones or the black top Siemens ones from the M52tu?

Pink top. Send me a PM with your zip code so I can figure out shipping and everything else.

Comment

Working...
              X