R3v Wristwatch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    Yellow and green G-Shock is clearly the best of the bunch.
    Might as well throw the rest in the garbage!
    If ebay sales are correct, that one's actually appreciated about 700% since purchase. Good thing I've still got the box!

Comment

I might have to start selling some if I keep buying at this rate...

Comment

Been saving up for a Sinn 356 Fleiger. I like a lot of their stuff, it is very well made.

Comment

Watchbuys (the US distributor for Sinn) runs an event in NYC each year and I went last year, they have a really nice selection of watches, well made, quality pieces. I like the 104 st with the blue dial

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyboy101 View Post
            Been saving up for a Sinn 356 Fleiger. I like a lot of their stuff, it is very well made.
            What do those run?

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
              What do those run?
              $1800-$2000 new, but I would guess can be had used for probably between $1100 and $1400. Nice review here on worn&wound

Comment

Wife got me this one for xmass. Been really happy with stiney stuff and this one is no disappointment either. (sorry pic didnt load for some reason tag fixed )

Ocean 500, TI... VERY VERY light compared to my Ocean 1 GMT and my other divers, just quick and dirty cell phone shot.

2017-12-26_11-20-10 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
                Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-27-2017, 11:22 AM.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Nice, steinhart makes good stuff, and it's one of the few "homage" brands that has a good following

Comment

^

thanks

Helps that they use real ETA and Sprod movements, I was eyeing a Pelagos, but this is nearly as good for 25% of the pricing so this is what I got..... Will review a bit latter on once I have worn it a while
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Just got the one on the left for Christmas, be jealous :)

I have a problem of forgetting how long I've been driving on back roads so its nice to have something period correct to look to lol

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

Nothing crazy fancy or expensive, but this just arrived today. 'Vintage' mid-'90s Swiss Army Cavalry.... new in box. Happy the lume still works even after 20-odd years.

Loving that simple but classic look!

-Geno

'87 325is (s52'd)
                          '95 525iT
                          '02 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
                          '98 Disco 1

Comment

I'd love to spend a lot of money on a nice watch but my ass puckered when I purchased my Festina chrono....
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Man, you delivered karma to her scalp

Comment

Save your pennies eventually you have enough for what you want....

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Cre8tivPro View Post
                                I'd love to spend a lot of money on a nice watch but my ass puckered when I purchased my Festina chrono....
                                Research your purchases and you'll be able to get something that will depreciate very little. I buy almost everything I have second hand and can likely flip half of them at a decent profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X