No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just need someone who has the holes on a trunklid ha, preferably from factory.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Will, your car is going to look SO GOOD!
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I hope so, still gonna have ugly mismatched wheel colors, but whatever. Then I have to cringe driving it back to wisconsin right after picnic, thinking ill plastidip the front end.
        willschnitz

Comment

god damn I hate hondas. Call me dumb, but I think a timing belt on an m20 is easier than this d15a2. Honda uses a stupid fucking design for the tensioner in my opinion. took me 4 tries to get this thing timed right. I hope it starts.

Comment

New daily

Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_0349.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	7177125
            Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_0348.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	7177126

Picked it up yesterday in Bellevue. First experience with the m30 and im loving it so far.

Comment

^ nice car. the style 32s look great. I have the LSD differential that is the right ratio for it, if you are looking for a great upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                ^ nice car. the style 32s look great. I have the LSD differential that is the right ratio for it, if you are looking for a great upgrade.
                Thanks it has 273k which i think is alot but the ac blows cold and it's been almost 100 over here for the last week...

It's hard to tell from the pics but someone either painted or plastidipped the wheels to match the car. The fronts are almost worn off but the backs are still mostly painted. Im gonna have to do some research on what to do with the wheel mess. The tires are literally brand new so im gonna figure something out.

Im not sure what diff it has in it but it's way better than whatever was in my 93 525i s50. Ill have to look.

Comment

Love those wheels on E34's. Not bad, manual or auto!? Also, very jealous you live in Chelan.
                  clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                    Love those wheels on E34's. Not bad, manual or auto!? Also, very jealous you live in Chelan.
                    Manual.

I love it here, but i also love driving in the rain... :/

I have been brainstorming for an event over here. Id love to see the block in front of our restaurant downtown packed with e30s like they do with the classic car show. Im thinking august, or maybe september.

Comment

What is your restaurant?
                      Originally posted by Sonny
                      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Just spent $300 on E30 M3 rear caliper brackets...fucking horseshit for two little pieces of cast.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Do the world a favor and get them 3D scanned then you can print them up (relatively) easily.
                          Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                          2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                          2010 Buell XB9SX
                          2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                          1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                          1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                          1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                          2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                          2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

I planned on that, since there are now 4 sets left in the world. Luckily my brother works in a machine shop and can do that fairly easily.

Comment

at 4 sets left id start making forged ones and selling them ha.

Or just get better brakes.
                              willschnitz

Comment

Stock e30 m3 brakes are more than ample for an occasional driver. I would have done e36 m brakes and called it a day but nobody makes the rotor spacer any longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X