No announcement yet.

Installed : JOM Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, he would scrape getting just out of his garage if that were the case. there is a 1.5-2" step where it meets the driveway. pulling out of the garage, there is barely 2 fingers width between the frame and the step.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

So glad I can park on the street haha. And hey, thats still pretty darn low.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Amount of time before GayMan has to replace oil pan..... weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
          Amount of time before GayMan has to replace oil pan..... weeks?
          Hurtful.
          I have the black beauty for the daily driving. The yacht club vert is very happy in the garage for now. Summer will be a different story. I'll get a couple of other pics up once I get on my computer.
          sigpicI'm playing the rest of this game under protest!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dayman AhAHHH View Post
            Hurtful.
            I have the black beauty for the daily driving. The yacht club vert is very happy in the garage for now. Summer will be a different story. I'll get a couple of other pics up once I get on my computer.
            Buy a skidplate. I have a raceskids one and it was easily the best $200 spent on my car.

Go here be happy!

Comment

here.
              Attached Files

Comment

That is lower than I thought...

Go here be happy!

Comment

How many threads up front?

Comment

14, just to beat you. haha. :) no spring pads (top or bottom) in the rear.

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                    That is lower than I thought...
                    lol yeah, finally some proper pics. a bit cramped in the garage to get a good angle.

Last edited by Kershaw; 01-24-2012, 09:50 AM.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

I think he cant afford the extra thread... he weighs more.....than me.

Comment

Man... I wish I had that much extra to go down, need to redo my my struts.

Go here be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
                          I think he cant afford the extra thread... he weighs more.....than me.
                          Wait...what????? I'm not too sure about that. Looks like u haven't lost all that baby fat yet. U have that cushy desk job now and that doesn't help either. And yes the fact u did 12 did factor into the decision making.

Comment

How much more room is there to go down? also curious how it rides, as i'm looking at lowering options for my 87.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

The ride is very nice. There are a bunch of posts about it. Nothing to track with but very doable for DD.

Drop, there is a lot more left. These will go so low up front you won't want to drive.

Comment

^ this. however, the rear isnt really adjustable and a lot of people have complained that it sits too high. that prompted my decision to forgo the upper and low spring pads. and the result is a pretty nice, even stance.

14 threads down is still about halfway. you can easily drop the car enough so that the oil pan will drag on the ground.
                                Last edited by Kershaw; 01-25-2012, 08:10 PM.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X