Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
    Really? You check the GOT thread on the night it airs before you watch it?

Then you are an idiot.

What's the thread about then? Do we...... snicker and say "that funny part was good", or that guy sure got it good?

It was not on in the US (legally) before 9est, that is when I watched it, your initial post was before then.

Calling people names is very mature, are you 7?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      It was not on in the US (legally) before 9est, that is when I watched it, your initial post was before then.

Calling people names is very mature, are you 7?
      I have to agree, I could have watched the new episode several days ago, but I chose to wait because I knew thats when most of my friends would have watched it. However its things like this is the reason I make sure I'm not subscribed to this thread and only check it until after a couple of hours until I watch the most previous episode. I still remember someone ruining TWD in the thread on here by spilling the beans that a certain character sold their apartment in Atlanta a few seasons ago.

Back on topic... I have to say this episode was perhaps the greatest of the series. I was constantly on the edge of my seat and literally called everyone I knew that watched it as soon as it ended. That being said I watch this series with the audited that "Anything could f*cking happen". So I don't get wrapped up in the "Oh he won't die because he/she is important" mentality like I do with TWD.
      My Garage
      2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
      1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
      1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
      Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Well, I did not see that coming. I knew there would be an ice dragon. Didn't expect it to be Visereon.
        sigpic
        Gun control means using both hands
        Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Im ready for CleganeBowl 2017 with special guest Brienne of Tarth
          1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
          1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
          E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

So
            Night King's powers:
            • raise the dead
            • super strength
            • invulnerable to most weapons
            • turn babies into magic ice men
            • create creepy walls of fog
            • doesn't blink
            • best throwing arm in the seven kingdoms

Also I think he's bionic because I heard this sound when he chucked that icy spear

IG @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20 turbo
            [CoTM: 4-18]
            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
            - updated 3-17

Comment

Take that Little Finger. You had it coming for 5 seasons, Mofo ;-)
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                Take that Little Finger. You had it coming for 5 seasons, Mofo ;-)
                Longer than that. Adios culero.
                sigpic

Comment

SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU HAVEN'T CAUGHT UP

But, if you haven't watched the season finale yet, and opened this thread then you deserve everything you see!

-

-

-

Ok, here we go.

So much amazing in that episode. I had a feeling that the White dragon was going to breath ice, no less exciting that it does. Really makes the book titles come together.

Arya is by far my favorite character. Loved the conversation about her between Brienne and Sandor. Also, who was he referring to when he was taking to Gregor? Who is coming for him?

Cersei is lost now IMO. Her army will likely follow Jaime, who she also has lost. If not for his Child, I imagine he would be completely done with her. She is now the mad Queen.

Is it ok for a Aunt and Nephew to make dragon/wolf babies?

Thank God Bran decided that mere humans are still worth speaking to and exposed that little shit weasel.

Bronn cemented that he is loyal to Jaime over anything. Just trying to keep up his image.

Go Theon! Way to find your non existent balls and show some fucking heart. Even if you aren't good any anything, including fighting. Well, I guess you are good at taking a kick to the groin.

Bran and Sam are a badass combination, I envision them sitting in a library, putting together the story we are watching.

Going to watch this episode again, then start from Season 1 all over again and see how many things I've missed. This is such an intricate story I feel that it will be even more satisfying the second time around. I have to wonder how many clues are dropped all over. I won't put anything past George Martin after seeing that Holdor's name was tied into his story arc from the beginning. That was definitely one of the most "holy shit, mind fuck" moments of the series.

Do we really have to wait 2 years now? That's what the big boss at work told me on Monday, right before telling me I better watch it Monday night or just not come back to work on a Tuesday because he wanted to discuss it.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                    Going to watch this episode again, then start from Season 1 all over again and see how many things I've missed. This is such an intricate story I feel that it will be even more satisfying the second time around. I have to wonder how many clues are dropped all over. I won't put anything past George Martin after seeing that Holdor's name was tied into his story arc from the beginning. That was definitely one of the most "holy shit, mind fuck" moments of the series.

My plans exactly, so much stuff to look out for now.
                    1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                    1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                    E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      [b]
                      Arya is by far my favorite character. Loved the conversation about her between Brienne and Sandor. Also, who was he referring to when he was taking to Gregor? Who is coming for him?
                      I think The Hound is referring to himself, but I could be wrong.

A couple things I've been thinking about:
                      • Arya now has Little Finger's face. Cersei would possibly meet with "Little Finger" if she thought he would betray the Starks.
                      • I don't think Sam knows about Danny eviscerating his father and brother...Archmaester Ebrose said he hadn't the heart to tell Sam, but then Sam ran off before Ebrose had the chance. I can't remember, but I don't think anyone told him. Either he'll be kind of "meh" about it or maybe he'll try to rage-kill Daenerys. I know historically he's been sheepish, but he's been getting a backbone of late so maybe he'd try to avenge his family. Or perhaps it'll just create a rift between himself and Jon...because we all know Jon is smitten by Danny and will side with her about anything.
                      • Bronn wasn't riding for the North with Jaime. I know he's a badass and an expert in surviving, but I just hope Cersei didn't get her (or The Mountain's) hands on him. I'm sure he's fine, but I worry!

Comment

The hound was setting up a battle between himself and the mountain to come.

Sam couldn't stand his father or brother. Any issue will be related to his brother, but given the story of what happened and why Danaerys cooked them he will likely be cool. With the wall gone breached and the army of the dead through the night's watch will likely be dissolved. Sam will become a lord and likely get knighted. Good thing he didn't become a maester afterall.
                        sigpic

Comment

Bumping because folks are posting GoT talk in the Non Sense thread. And nothing is non sense about GoT.
                          » PARTS FOR SALE
                          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Holy. Fucking. Shitballs.

I was angry about the shitty cgi earlier with the 2 flying on dragons.

I'm ok with that now.

Then I was angry about them throwing it in our faces thay Arya was no longer a little girl. I'm also ok with that now.

Hell of an episode. Gotta say, I told my Wife early on that all the Dathraki were about to die.
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Agreed, pretty outstanding overall.

Comment

So.....
                                What are everyone’s predictions for who sits on the iron throne when all is said and done?

Hollywood ending.....
                                Joint rule by Jon and the lady with way to many f'n names.

Easy way out ending....
                                The targaryans rule Kingslanding and give the rest to democratic rule.

Awesome ending.....
                                Arya kills Cersei using Jamie’s or Little fingers face, and takes the throne with Gendry and their son. That’s right, Arya gets knocked up from that one night!
                                Originally posted by codyep3
                                I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                                2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                                1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                                1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                                2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                                2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                                2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                                2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                                2010 F650gs twin
                                2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Working...
                                X