No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varys' presence in dorn means that dorn and the tyrells are going to unite with deanerys and the greyjoys

I fucking hate sansa. We all know she's going to let littlefinger come in between her and Jon.

Bran has the mark of the white walker leader on his arm. I could see him letting the white walkers over the spellbound wall

Arya was pretty badass this episode. A nice turn of events for the stark family

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Yeah but look at the last shot in the episode. There is another varys standing right behind daenerys. Editing mistake perhaps?

Last edited by Dozyproductions; 06-27-2016, 08:27 AM.

Comment

most likely an editing mistake. They might not have had time to show Varys returning to Mareen etc and just assumed people would figure it out. But there are definitely not two Varyses. That would be a huge plot twist

...wait

Comment

someone else i watched it with pointed out that their were dornish and tyrell ships in that fleet. so she is already on her way to kings landing.

Comment

I just figured Varys got more ships and an army from Dorne and they were on their way to Westeros.
            My Garage
            2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
            1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
            1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
            Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Thanks guys. Makes it ever more bad ass.

Comment

Uhhh, when is the next nood sceen with Daenerys ?
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                  Uhhh, when is the next nood sceen with Daenerys ?
                  IIRC since the first one none of them are her anymore anyway, body doubles.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                    Varys' presence in dorn means that dorn and the tyrells are going to unite with deanerys and the greyjoys

I fucking hate sansa. We all know she's going to let littlefinger come in between her and Jon.

Bran has the mark of the white walker leader on his arm. I could see him letting the white walkers over the spellbound wall

Arya was pretty badass this episode. A nice turn of events for the stark family
                    I'm confused, Bran's Uncle said "and while it stands the dead can't pass" talking about the wall and how it has spells cast in it or something. So how can the walkers pass. Maybe you're correct Das Delfin?

Comment

^ because the walker king touched bran on the arm while he was in his state. So now he can go wherever bran goes. This is why they were able to get into the three eye raven's cave

Comment

Had to share. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          IDC boobs are boobs
                          My Garage
                          2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                          1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                          1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                          Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                            the last one she did was 100% her, she said it in an interview.
                            Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                            LSx e36TI coming soon
                            Originally posted by s0urce
                            Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Seeing Arya using a face just confirms my suspicions that she actually passed and is one of the "faceless men".

We haven't seen the last of Jaqen. And that is cool.

Also, Cersie is one bad bitch, she will not be going down without one hell of a fight. Am I the only one that actually likes her? Everyone keeps underestimating her and it never ends well.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                                Seeing Arya using a face just confirms my suspicions that she actually passed and is one of the "faceless men".

We haven't seen the last of Jaqen. And that is cool.

Also, Cersie is one bad bitch, she will not be going down without one hell of a fight. Am I the only one that actually likes her? Everyone keeps underestimating her and it never ends well.

yea i love that she went all sweeny todd!

She is a Bitch, but she plays for keeps and knows how to win the game. i would be cold and callous if i had lost three kids too though.

Comment

Working...
                                X