Hartge Japan wheels 15x6.5 +25 5x114.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hartge Japan wheels 15x6.5 +25 5x114.3

For sale is a set of Hartge Japan wheels. 5x114.3, 15x6.5 +25. 3 piece welded but can be split. Overall good condition, clear coat on the lis is beginning to oxidize so I would recommend polishing. Easy to run adapters to 5x114.3 since the back of the wheels are slotted to accept bolt on spacers, or redrill to 5x120. Located in Sacramento.

SOLD

hartge all by Griplow, on Flickr

hartge lf by Griplow, on Flickr

hartge rf by Griplow, on Flickr

hartge rr by Griplow, on Flickr

hartge lr by Griplow, on Flickr

hartge cap off by Griplow, on Flickr

hartge behind by Griplow, on Flickr

IMG_6740 by Griplow, on Flickr

hartge tool by Griplow, on Flickr
    Last edited by griplow; 03-31-2019, 09:06 PM.

Bump shoot me an offer

Comment

Originally posted by griplow View Post
      Bump shoot me an offer

are these welded together?
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
      IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Yes they are welded

Comment

bump it up!

Comment

bump still available

Comment

bumper

Comment

Nice wheels
                NASA
                BMWCCA member
                PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
                1997 M3 sedan
                2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

Some information has come to light in another thread that is pertinent to this one as well.

Verkauf1 @ HARTGE.de <verkauf1@hartge.de>
                  To:
                  'Barry Robinson'

Jan 29 at 11:29 PM

Thank you for your inquiry.

We hereby confirm that the wheels shown are NOT our products. Furthermore it has been brought to our attention that there are not only other “HARTGE” products in Japan also complete vehicles in/from Asia with “HARTGE Japan” engraved on metal plates, this has nothing to do with our company in Germany.

Please let others know by putting it out there on the internet – so they are aware of the falsification of our brand yet many support the imitation as they look for cheap prices L.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Salutations cordiales

HARTGE Sales

H. HARTGE GmbH & Co. KG
                  An der B 51
                  D - 66701 Beckingen, Germany

Fax: 0049 - 6835 - 506-17
                  Email: verkauf1@hartge.de
                  Internet: www.hartge.de

I am curious ...from the front the face appears to mount from the rear but from the rear the face appears to mount from the front. Unless it's sandwiched in the middle this implies it's not a 2 or 3pc wheel since it's welded but a 1pc with bolts for effect. I've also noticed the face and lip has a notch or void for the valve stem which is odd because if you were able to change the lip it would have to have the same notch. I don't see how the center is removable.
                  "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                  88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                  89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                  91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                    Some information has come to light in another thread that is pertinent to this one as well.

Verkauf1 @ HARTGE.de <verkauf1@hartge.de>
                    To:
                    'Barry Robinson'

Jan 29 at 11:29 PM

Thank you for your inquiry.

We hereby confirm that the wheels shown are NOT our products. Furthermore it has been brought to our attention that there are not only other “HARTGE” products in Japan also complete vehicles in/from Asia with “HARTGE Japan” engraved on metal plates, this has nothing to do with our company in Germany.

Please let others know by putting it out there on the internet – so they are aware of the falsification of our brand yet many support the imitation as they look for cheap prices L.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Salutations cordiales

HARTGE Sales

H. HARTGE GmbH & Co. KG
                    An der B 51
                    D - 66701 Beckingen, Germany

Fax: 0049 - 6835 - 506-17
                    Email: verkauf1@hartge.de
                    Internet: www.hartge.de

I am curious ...from the front the face appears to mount from the rear but from the rear the face appears to mount from the front. Unless it's sandwiched in the middle this implies it's not a 2 or 3pc wheel since it's welded but a 1pc with bolts for effect. I've also noticed the face and lip has a notch or void for the valve stem which is odd because if you were able to change the lip it would have to have the same notch. I don't see how the center is removable.
                    #lawyered

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
                    IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post

If you look at the pics of the inside of the wheel (where the air goes) in the other thread, it looks to me like a 3 piece sandwich mount construction with the lip and the barrel both being welded to the center. Perhaps one of these gentlemen could provide a close up picture of the weld area.

Very interesting to see Hartge's response !
                      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I thought I would add to this discussion. I have found some brochures of Hartge e30s from Japan. As you can see the car in the rear has Hartge Japan wheels. Obviously they are different to oz made wheels but they seem to period correct wheels for a Hartge car. They also seem to have unique hartge cars such as the h18i which was based on the m10.

Comment

Interesting info about the wheels. From what I can tell about the wheels and many years of importing wheels from Japan, is the wheels were manufactured by Enkei Japan in the 90s. I'm not sure if ENKEI bought the rights to the brand name at some point, but yes, they are 3 piece wheels. They are welded and sandwhich mounted, but the welds can be easily cut. Also, Hartge Japan only came in 5x100/112/114.3 lug pattern and not BMW 5x120.

wheels are SOLD
                          Last edited by griplow; 03-31-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X