New Owner 1992 325i Convertible Brillantrot/Natur Leder/Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Owner 1992 325i Convertible Brillantrot/Natur Leder/Auto

Bought my first e30 on eBay over the weekend. Been looking for 3 months now.

Needs cosmetic and mechanical TLC but for VIN decoders here's the data.
    Sep 2 1991 build.

209 Limited Slip Differential (25%) Sperrdifferential 25% 240 Leather Steering Wheel Lederlenkrad 281 Lm-rad 6 1/2 X 14 Lm-rad 6 1/2 X 14 375 Stoffverdeck Elekt.mech.schwar Stoffverdeck Elekt.mech.schwar 494 Seat Heating F Driver/front Passenger Sitzheizung Fuer Fahrer/beifahrer 530 Air Conditioning Klimaanlage 540 Cruise Control Geschwindigkeitsregelung 551 On-board Computer Ii W Remote Control Bordcomputer Ii Mit Fernbedienung 675 Bmw Sound System Bmw Sound System 925 Shipping Protection Package Versandschutzpaket

Last edited by e30_e83; 01-17-2018, 10:12 AM. Reason: add pic

Hello and welcome fellow Northern Virginian! Looks good so far. Maybe I'll see you around!

Comment

Thanks mike. Here’s what my car needs as of today. Parts will be ordered and slowly sort it out by Spring.
      Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations!
        Is it just the photo or did someone bash your hood on the nose?

Comment

Originally posted by uturn View Post
          Congratulations!
          Is it just the photo or did someone bash your hood on the nose?
          Good catch. it was indeed from a parking job by PO. it has many small bruises here and there. They will be fixed after mechanical and interior are refreshed.

Comment

Don't forget the timing belt, one of the first things you need to take care of unless you have an idea of when it was last done.

Looks nice, congrats! I've had my convertible for about four years now and still love it.
            Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

Yes thanks that’s also in my list by default. It’s got only 57k miles but timing belt sticker says 1999, lol

Comment

Working...
              X