No announcement yet.

Coming to OH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF with the sig, Scott? I saw a post offering to send permit the taillight housings, and didn't remember offering that!

No, no Marriotts in Putnam. Just a sorry ass Motel 6. I wish there were something better. Oh well.

Scott, if you can come to Ohio, perhaps to Alex's place in C-Bus, I'd make it worth your while, as it'd make the trip easier for me.

Got some work done over the weekend - headlights, water pump, steering wheel.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
      WTF with the sig, Scott? I saw a post offering to send permit the taillight housings, and didn't remember offering that!

No, no Marriotts in Putnam. Just a sorry ass Motel 6. I wish there were something better. Oh well.

Scott, if you can come to Ohio, perhaps to Alex's place in C-Bus, I'd make it worth your while, as it'd make the trip easier for me.

Got some work done over the weekend - headlights, water pump, steering wheel.
      Tee hee :)

I think I might. Good to see Alex and you, and save you some trouble.

There's no Marriott at all? Springhill Suites, Residence Inn, Towneplace Suites, Fairfield, Renaissance, Marriott, Courtyard?

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
        Tee hee :)

I think I might. Good to see Alex and you, and save you some trouble.

There's no Marriott at all? Springhill Suites, Residence Inn, Towneplace Suites, Fairfield, Renaissance, Marriott, Courtyard?
        Closest Courtyard looks to be about 20 miles away. Dunno about Fairfield.

Its a hick town. There is a college town nearby, but its a small one.
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

Working...
        X