Camping @ the USGP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camping @ the USGP?

Hey, anyone going to the USGP this year? My 1988 MR2 friend and I go every year and camp. If anyone is interested in camping in the same general area or next to us let me know. We camp in lot 2. We can meet up somewhere before we go into the camping area to make sure we are all together. We will probably go Thursday. If any of you come later in the week/weekend I can give you my cell and we can meet up somewhere outside to show you where we are camping. We also go to the
    Buffalo Wild Wings Friday evening about 7. It is out on the west side.
    I will be at the Columbus, OH meet. Look for the white E30 325is with the Ohio license plate that begins with DUK. We can maybe work out some details there.

Ron
    sigpic
    Aston Martin in flight at Mid Ohio 2006

Look for the white E30 325is with the Ohio license plate
    Dude i think there will be alot of those there

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
    I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
    "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

I've got a white E30 with Ohio plates also! Just bustin your balls. It does say starting with DUK in Ron's defense.
      Kevin Gibson
      90 325is

Comment

Originally posted by franco90 View Post
        Look for the white E30 325is with the Ohio license plate
        Dude i think there will be alot of those there

:p LOL. Point taken. But yea, my E30 will have a DUK on the plates.
        Now, if there are more E30s with DUK on the plates that will really be something.

BTW; coming from the MR2 to the E30 it is amazing how many more E30s there are. Especially in Columbus, OH. One of those things that you don't notice a car so much until you have one or pay attention to a particular model.
        sigpic
        Aston Martin in flight at Mid Ohio 2006

Comment

Working...
        X