Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 Alpine Vert FS (Bad Engine)

Hi all,

figured I'd throw this up here instead of the FS section to avoid panjo and to let locals know.

I have a 91 vert for sale. originally a west coast car. It is manual, tan interior, has a new top and RUST FREE. Brand new exhaust and a few other components, but it has a broken timing belt. (DOES NOT RUN). about 170k miles, but the body is very clean, one dent in the hood but overall not bad at all. Seats are ripped, but again there is no rust on the car and the top has been replaced within the last couple years (manual top)

It will make a great car. can get pics a ilttle later, clear title available. Asking $1800/firm. I MAY be able to assist with towing. Would make a great candidate for a swap, repair, or parts car. I bought it to part out but honestly its worth fixing up and I don't have the time to do that with my other car at the moment and could use the space.

throw some pics up here?

Comment

Not trying to hijack but I have a great donor car for sale with a running M20. Just a thought:

Comment

Need some pics here to do the talkin'
        555Garage - Kingston, PA

'13 BMW e70 X5 35d
        '95 BMW e34 525i
        '92 BMW e30 325i S52 Vert (Quade the Vert)
        '92 Range Rover Classic
        '90 Range Rover Classic
        '89 BMW e30 325i Coupe (The DIRTY30)
        '81 VW MK1 Rabbit Caddy Diesel
        '76 Honda CB550K Cafe/Brat
        '67 Pontiac LeMans
        '24 Model T Depot Hack
        ....And a bunch of Motobecane, Puch, Garelli, Batavus and Honda 49cc-78cc Mopeds...

Comment

Sorry guys, will take some more pics asap for you! Its been dark by the time I get out of work lately :( But i have a couple I can post for now.

Comment

Comment

Minimal dash cracks (one)

Comment

any interest before it goes on CL?

Comment

You're not going to get 1800 for that.
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Yeah, figured. Price is now OBO. I kind of would like to see it gone. Need the space for my black vert.

Comment

I will say, I saw it quickly and the outside showed well. Granted, I am originally from Boston, so anything non-rust impresses me.

I had luck with a guy Zoom Zoom or something like that on ebay for new upholstery.

Comment

Thanks man!

The car is for sale. Someone come buy it. Or buy both my verts. Idc.

Comment

Price is $1500.

Comment

Originally posted by quanaman View Post
                            Thanks man!

The car is for sale. Someone come buy it. Or buy both my verts. Idc.
                            Oh man! The 5 speed swapped vert is also for sale?

Comment

Might be! I love the car but I really want a coupe tbh. It's clean and fixed up and ready to go. I'm having a small issue with the power top though unfortunately, so if I can't figure it out I may just go ahead and use the white vert to convert to a manual too and then part the rest of the white one out. I'm hesitant cause i think it's too nice to be a parts car.

Comment

Working...
                              X