Rear subrame toe adjusters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear subrame toe adjusters

Do you guys normally put toe eccentric bolts with the nut pointing inside? Look like bolt will be blocked by the bushing this way but the nut will be somewhat accessible. Or there is a special tool to get in there when everything installed? I'm a little puzzled....This is for weld on toe kit. Thanks
    Last edited by zaq123; 10-03-2017, 07:06 PM.

Also any tips to keep them from backing out of alignment over time?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

I cut and welded up a couple of 19mm wrenches to get at them. And I think
      I did a bit of metalwork to get clearance, as well.

As to keeping them in place, tighten the piss out of them. If that doesn't work, a tack of weld
      usually does.
      The Ireland serrated ones made sense to use on toe- it's usually something you only
      have to set once, and then you don't want it to move...

t
      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

my drop will be about 1.3" F/R. Should I just leave rear toe where it's going to fall (I assume it will be slightly IN from stock setting) and just install rear camber plates?

Comment

I never found the toe to change enough to matter on the street, so yes, try just
          the camber adjustment first. I bet it'll work.

(figuring that you'll probably go from something like 1/16 toe in to 3/32nds)

t
          now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Working...
          X