November 5, GTG in Columbus, OH @ alex's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 5, GTG in Columbus, OH @ alex's

Scott (Bimmerfanatik) and I have some large scale business to attend to and decided to make an event out of it.

alex has a nice garage outside Columbus. We have a few other people coming by that day - Scott and I have some wheel swapping and other things to do in addition to loading and unloading cars on his trailer.

Stop by, help out, have a Warsteiner, buy some of alex's excess inventory and shoot the shit.

November 5. All you OH, IN, KY and Western PA guys should make the trip over.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

dOOd I'm SO there! :)

If I can trek it from MA almost 1000 miles, you bastards in the neighboring states better make it there as well. Good to put faces with names.

And remember, I can always throw a bunch of large unshippable stuff in my truck, so let me know!

Comment

Dammit..... Dave you need to organize one of these when I'm home in Dec. I can bring 140lbs back with me to the states.... You know how many headlight sets that is? 8! Thats 14 euro clusters..... its its its.... Yeah..... Anyway. I'm comin in from Dec 17 through Jan 6. Have fun next month though..... Drink 1 or 12 for me.

Comment

ill be there

Originally posted by vlad
        Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

I'll bring the astroglide, or whatever the Walmart generic equivilant in 120oz jugs is they sell.

-Charlie
          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
          FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
            I'll bring the astroglide, or whatever the Walmart generic equivilant in 120oz jugs is they sell.

-Charlie
            how many king cobras should i get?

Comment

Ya'll know I will be there.

Will
              RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
              Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
              DaveCN = Old Man
              My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
              If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by marakka
                Dammit..... Dave you need to organize one of these when I'm home in Dec. I can bring 140lbs back with me to the states.... You know how many headlight sets that is? 8! Thats 14 euro clusters..... its its its.... Yeah..... Anyway. I'm comin in from Dec 17 through Jan 6. Have fun next month though..... Drink 1 or 12 for me.
                Bring me a set up smoked ellips and I will arrange one in December too!!!
                Current Cars
                2014 M235i
                2009 R56 Cooper S
                1998 M3
                1997 M3

Comment

you assholes.
                  I will be up there at Mid-OH at the BMW DE the previous weekend.

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                  Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                  Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

We can work a deal Dave.... if you've still got the Condo in Kissimmee..... one week stay at the condo for a set of smoked elips. Let me know. *LOL*

If any of you have a bucket that you wanna sell... I'll be in the market in December. Gotta be a 325 though.... none of that sissy 318 bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog
                      you assholes.
                      I will be up there at Mid-OH at the BMW DE the previous weekend.
                      So come back the following week!;)
                      Current Cars
                      2014 M235i
                      2009 R56 Cooper S
                      1998 M3
                      1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by marakka
                        We can work a deal Dave.... if you've still got the Condo in Kissimmee..... one week stay at the condo for a set of smoked elips. Let me know. *LOL*

If any of you have a bucket that you wanna sell... I'll be in the market in December. Gotta be a 325 though.... none of that sissy 318 bullshit.
                        I might do a week in exchange for an Alpina front spoiler to fit on a late model car. ;)

Or maybe the Smoked ellips + something.

PM me if you are seriously interested and let me know the dates you are looking for.
                        Current Cars
                        2014 M235i
                        2009 R56 Cooper S
                        1998 M3
                        1997 M3

Comment

Ill go but my NLA AC SCHNITZER springs are too low for alex's driveway. either that or i have a suspended liscense. tee hee

Comment

Ah you bastards. I'd like to make it, but I already have plans.....

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                              Ah you bastards. I'd like to make it, but I already have plans.....

purdues gonna get their asses kicked, sell the ticket!

Comment

Working...
                              X