No announcement yet.

Pre-Columbus meet fluffer job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sawzall to the down pipes works nicely (if you have a parts car)
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Someone find me a cheap oil pan for my dd, and I'll be there. If not, i'm gonna be walking, and it's a LOOOONNNNGGGGGG way.
      Originally posted by payney8
      We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

let me know. i work every saturday, but im usualy free on sundays. i can lend a hand or sit there and claim i could do shit faster/better but never pick up a wrench.

ive got a few nice tools that can be used, such as stud pullers and legit socet sets [not crapsman]

Originally posted by vlad
        Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Well, I might have to ask some of you to help me and my brother out. We are going to buy a shell and transport his car into it. B/c the damage bill is $2200.

Charlie, I will see if I am going home before then but if not I will definately help out.

Comment

Yo,

Thinking of doing something this weekend, any bites? The weather isn't supposed to suck, for a change.

-Charlie
            Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
            FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
              Yo,

Thinking of doing something this weekend, any bites? The weather isn't supposed to suck, for a change.

-Charlie
              actually might be up in c-bus on sunday to look at an e30 (with a clean shell)
              so i could lend a hand.

Comment

yo, bitch - you get this fixed?
                Current Cars
                2014 M235i
                2009 R56 Cooper S
                1998 M3
                1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by doucy2 View Post
                  actually might be up in c-bus on sunday to look at an e30 (with a clean shell)
                  so i could lend a hand.
                  Did you come look at the one in hilliard (Red E30 325is)?
                  Kevin Gibson
                  90 325is

Comment

Originally posted by racingwoody View Post
                    Did you come look at the one in hilliard (Red E30 325is)?
                    no i was supposed to but my e30 broke !!!!! you know perfect timing and all.
                    she is currently ticking/clicking really bad and half the oil or more is resting on the ground in front of the house. Maybe fixed this week, if not its m50 time.

have you seen that 325is?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN View Post
                      yo, bitch - you get this fixed?
                      Nah, still working on shit - car's got a lot of niggling little issues right now in addition to the motor stuff. I got busy working on the black car and putting the OEM stereo back in the molester van after someone decided they wanted the 120 dollar Sony unit more than I did.

-Charlie
                      Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                      '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                      FYYFF

Comment

Working...
                      X