No announcement yet.

Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes I am sure the black lives matter, the Panthers and local hoodlums are paying attention to where Starbucks sources their beans from...... Lol. It has nothing to do with that and you know it....
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      Oh yes I am sure the black lives matter, the Panthers and local hoodlums are paying attention to where Starbucks sources their beans from...... Lol. It has nothing to do with that and you know it....
      this thread is about anti-fascism, not "direct-action groups you don't like". stay relevant, please.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Got it thread about a group with fascist tendencies and goals but not advertising either not actually being fascist because they are the "anti" variant. Got it ......

You brought it up, and you made a nonsensical argument regarding the reasoning behind your original side bar topic. You are just getting called on it
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Got it thread about a group with fascist tendencies and goals but not advertising either not actually being fascist because they are the "anti" variant. Got it ......

You brought it up, and you made a nonsensical argument regarding the reasoning behind your original side bar topic. You are just getting called on it
          your callout is sort of indistinguishable from your usual “I hate lefties” wharrgarrbl.

perhaps you can add some nuance?
          past:
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:

Comment

go ask a black bloc property destroyer and see why hes tossing a Molotov though the front window and ask if they know where Starbucks beans come from....... I am betting you will not get the answer you provided.....

William Pitt-

Comment

go ask a black bloc property destroyer and see why hes tossing a Molotov though the front window and ask if they know where Starbucks beans come from....... I am betting you will not get the answer you provided.....
              Mostly Indonesia, charsucks likes to buy from a lower altitude too, under 2500 ft if I recall. They take a subpar bean and roast the hell out of it to mask the cheap bean taste. People were trained to like shitty coffee because it was sooo cool to be seen with a Starbucks cup that they hadn't had a proper espresso drink before, so they keep on with that shit. Now charsucks.

Comment

well, only one of the two of us has actually had verbal contact with them, so...
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                  well, only one of the two of us has actually had verbal contact with them, so...
                  And we can all see the bullshit "they" do thanks to YouTube so.....

If I were to go to a march and someone came up wearing a klan getup id probably rock his snot box. Yet here you are saying oh that's not us!!! When black block is brougbt up. Yet nowhere do you see videos of guys kicking them out of your area.

Comment

I thought black bloc wasn't associated with "Antifa"

Why are we discussing them in this Antifa thread?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                      that's black bloc, not antifa. it says that in the article you linked. i guess you didn't read all of that either.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

clarification: black bloc is a subset of antifa and does not represent the entire movement. i have said that previously but apparently it bears repeating.

an example of an antifa member approaching it another way:

Megan Squire is an intelligence operative of sorts, passing along information to those who might put it to real-world use—who might weaponize it.
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

Got it. You haven’t been very clear about that in your past posts. So all of black bloc is antifa but not all antifa is black bloc.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                            Got it. You haven’t been very clear about that in your past posts. So all of black bloc is antifa but not all antifa is black bloc.
                            that's... closer.

the most accurate answer would be that "black bloc" is a set of protest tactics utilized by various movements, to include anarchism/anti-fascism.

example: there were black bloc at the seattle '99 WTO riots, but they were not acting as anti-fascists, they had a different cause.

sorry- i thought i was being clear enough. i'm doing my best to explain this from the activist side without getting defensive, but there are a lot of short fuses around here.
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                              I feel more like they hide behind Antifa so they can express their radical beliefs, but they end up making the whole movement look worse. Sorta like a lot of the Evangelicals around here are assholes, but hide behind Christianity and the Bible to try to look better. Instead, they just make the whole religion look like shit. They're the reason I don't agree with organized religion, in fact.
                              88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

I don't watch tv or get on facebook to much so this is a very interesting thread to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X