Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    He knows what I'm talking about. Perhaps it wasnt meant for you.

Perhaps you shouldn't quote someone you are not wanting a response from.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      Perhaps you shouldn't quote someone you are not wanting a response from.
      Look bernout, if you were so smart and paying great attention to this thread you just love because you are a miserable Bernie sheep you would know that he has made comments on where live, calling me a redneck(even though I couldn't name a country song) and saying I live in a small hick town, acting like I've lived here my whole life. You just happened to add your 1 cent and I ran with it. Sorry cupcake

Comment

Has mask boy been to where I live?
        you want to see what i look like when doing activist shit?

no mask. protest stayed peaceful.

and yes, i have been to your neck of the woods. i was stationed at Lewis.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Look bernout, if you were so smart and paying great attention to this thread you just love because you are a miserable Bernie sheep you would know that he has made comments on where live, calling me a redneck(even though I couldn't name a country song) and saying I live in a small hick town, acting like I've lived here my whole life. You just happened to add your 1 cent and I ran with it. Sorry cupcake

Perhaps if you step off all your judgement, anger and bullshit you will realize I don't pay attention to 90% of the bullshit in this thread and 99.99999% that you post.

Keep throwing these tantrums, they are really funny.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
            Perhaps if you step off all your judgement, anger and bullshit you will realize I don't pay attention to 90% of the bullshit in this thread and 99.99999% that you post.

Keep throwing these tantrums, they are really funny.
            Likewise cream puff

Comment

Oh Donald, you little devil!

Bombshell report emerges of alleged Trump affair with Playboy model

Donald Trump had an affair with former Playmate of the Year Karen McDougal — whom he met at a party for “The Apprentice” in 2006 while married to his current wife, Melania, according to an explosiv…

Comment

Opioids are a multi billion dollar business. As long as it has that much money behind it, nothing will be done. Gun and ammo manufacturing and sales is a multi billion dollar business. As long as it has that much money behind it nothing will be done. Politics is a multi billion dollar business, as long as it has that much money behind it, nothing will be done.

Comment

Yup, fake news....

U.S. Charges 13 Russians, 3 Companies for Hacking Election

Comment

13 Russians Indicted by Special Counsel in First Charges on 2016 Election Interference

By SHARON LaFRANIEREFEB. 16, 2018

WASHINGTON — The special counsel investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election charged 13 Russian nationals and three Russian organizations on Friday with illegally using social media platforms to sow political discord, including actions that supported the presidential candidacy of Donald Trump and disparaged his opponent, Hillary Clinton.

The indictment represents the first charges by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, for meddling in the 2016 presidential election — the fundamental crime that he was assigned to investigate.

In a 37-page indictment filed in United States District Court, Mr. Mueller said that the 13 individuals have conspired since 2014 to violate laws that prohibit foreigners from spending money to influence federal elections in the United States.

The indictment charges that the foreigners falsely posed as American citizens, stole identities and otherwise engaged in fraud and deceit in an effort to influence the U.S. political process, including the 2016 presidential race.

“The nature of the scheme was the defendants took extraordinary steps to make it appear that they were ordinary American political activists,” Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general overseeing Mr. Mueller’s inquiry, said in a brief news conference on Friday afternoon at the Justice Department.

Though the Russians are unlikely to be immediately arrested, they are now wanted by the United States government, which will make it hard for them to travel or do business internationally.

All were charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States. Three defendants were also charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants with aggravated identity theft.

The Internet Research Agency, operating out of St. Petersburg, was described in the indictment as a hub for a sophisticated operation designed to reach millions of Americans to disrupt the political process in the United States. Its annual budget was millions of dollars; its stated goal was to “spread distrust toward the candidates and the political system in general.”

Individuals involved in the conspiracy traveled to and around the United States, visiting at least eight states, court papers show, and worked with an unidentified American. That person advised them to focus their efforts on what they viewed as “purple” election battleground states, including Colorado, Virginia and Florida, the indictment said.

The Kremlin’s spokesman Dmitri S. Peskov told the RBC news website that Russian officials haven’t familiarized themselves with the document yet.

Mr. Rosenstein said repeatedly that the indictment does not allege that the Russian operation changed the outcome of the presidential election.

Even though the Russians recruited and paid Americans to help them stage political rallies and promote political candidates, he said, the indictment also does not allege that any of the Americans knowingly conspired with the Russian operation.

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge,” he said.

Ivan Nechepurenko contributed reporting from Moscow.

Comment

i'm glad this story didn't get lost in the memory hole.

drumpf's response to the latest mass-casualty shooting in florida was mainly centered around mental health.

yeah, we had background checks for that, before you removed them...
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                        http://fortune.com/2018/02/15/trump-...ental-illness/

drumpf's response to the latest mass-casualty shooting in florida was mainly centered around mental health.

Yup, he haZ some 'splaining to do.

Comment

We have an absolute tool running our country, but you folks down in “Canada’s shorts” have the cream of the tool crop.

I honestly feel sorry for you guys.

Sad.
                          Originally posted by codyep3
                          I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                          2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                          1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                          1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                          2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                          2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                          2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                          2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                          2010 F650gs twin
                          2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

save your pity for us poor people under Trump. None of us would rather live in Canada.

The dude is a head case, no question, but he's done more good things in his first year than Obama did in eight or Bush did in eight.

thank God he was elected or all the shit Obama/Clinton did during the election would never see the light of day. People (democrats) are going to go to jail.
                            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

None? That's a stretch, but I digress.

What specifically are you in favor of that Trump has changed?

Comment

Proves that Russians were attempting to influence the election on their own for their own reasons, still does not prove any collusion, especially since this started long before dip shit announced his candidacy

Originally posted by decay View Post
                                http://fortune.com/2018/02/15/trump-...ental-illness/

Nice try, that obama era proclamation by the pen was overreaching, and would have done nothing more to stop this idiot from buying his gun than the older/current rules, not being able to balance your checkbook has little baring on your ability to differentiate between right and wrong. Even the FUCKING ACLU was pushing for its nullification. The FBI dropped the ball on this one by not putting the kid on the flag list and or investigating him further on past tips youtube and social media postings, as well as credible threats .

Edit: Also if you would read your own articles, you would know that it was CONGRESS that reviewed and overturned that Obama Proclamation,
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-16-2018, 01:45 PM.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X