Recaro LX Confetti seats and 24v MS3X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recaro LX Confetti seats and 24v MS3X

I have a plug and play megasquirt for an OBD1 24v motor. It's an MS3X with the expansion board. There are ignition drivers in the ecu case.
    I bought this from another member ~6 months ago when I had plans of going F/I, but have since changed my mind. When I received the harness, the solder joints on the connectors were terrible. I work for a company that builds space-flight hardware so I had the harness extended by one of our assemblers who has a NASA-STD-8739 cert. I haven't actually run the megasquirt. I have hooked it up to my car and verified that it would connect my laptop to it though. SOLD
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like eliminare7.

I also have a pair of Recaro LX Confetti seats. They are in excellent condition. The only reason I'm selling them is that I want to switch to a set of SRD's. I am not including any rails. Asking $1000 plus shipping.
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like eliminare7.
    Last edited by Eliminare; 06-07-2018, 09:58 AM.

Seats look nice! If still available after tax returns might try to pick these up! Free bump regardless.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Megasquirt is sold

Comment

Damn, I wanted the MS3.
          Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump. Price drop on the seats