Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL totally understand. I came across a post on M3forum.net where a guy had dyno'd his e46 m3. The car made like 224whp and 190lb ft. That's shocking to say the least!!

I will say that the driving roads in CO are some of the nicest I've driven on.
    Originally posted by lambo View Post
    I mean it's slow... but I haven't known anything else. Both of my vehicles are slow and gutless lol...
    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Does anyone have a stock M20 motor oil cooler? I don't need the lines, filter housing, or anything. Just the stock cooler with the symmetrical mounting tabs. I'm in the north Denver metro area.
      The beatings will continue until morale improves

Comment

I have one. I'm down in Centennial, but I do have to bring my dog up to Denver (Cap Hill) tonight if you wanted to meet up. Leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks, so let me know if you want to meet tonight.
        Originally posted by THE DUDE ABIDES View Post
        Does anyone have a stock M20 motor oil cooler? I don't need the lines, filter housing, or anything. Just the stock cooler with the symmetrical mounting tabs. I'm in the north Denver metro area.
        Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Momo 350MM wheel

came across this today - good deal if you're in the mood. $230 everywhere else. no affiliation:

Comment

Me and my lady just bought a house in the Berkley neighborhood. I have no idea what I've gotten myself into but it's nice to not rent a basement apartment. Also I've barely touched my car in a bit and am looking to drive or grab some beers. Pretty sure I missed a GTG last weekend or two weeks ago. Haven't had internet aside from work since we got in this place.
            91 318is M50 swapped
            05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Hey all, anybody have a good, known-working M20 AFM I could use to troubleshoot a hesitation issue? The closer to South Denver metro/Centennial/Littleton area, the better, but appreciate any help. Thanks!

Comment

I've got a couple. I've got one original from (supposedly) a well-running engine and another that was reman by who knows. Can't guarantee that either are perfect, but if you want to give it a shot, let me know.
                The beatings will continue until morale improves

Comment

Any M50 guru's here? I'm willing to pay in money, beer or food for some help. Ever since I pulled the engine/trans to do my clutch and some other work, the car absolutely will not run either at all, or correctly. I've replaced a handful of parts to no avail. I suspect it's electrical but I'm an idiot when it comes to hunting electrical issues. I'm in the Berkeley area of Denver and could use a hand before I pull all my hair out.
                  91 318is M50 swapped
                  05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

My father is temporarily in Denver, and needs RTABS changed on his E36 M3.

Anyone have any recommendations on who can get this done? He is going to order the special RTAB tool.

Comment

Originally posted by rlddlr53 View Post
                      My father is temporarily in Denver, and needs RTABS changed on his E36 M3.

Anyone have any recommendations on who can get this done? He is going to order the special RTAB tool.
                      Hit up Zach at Euro Garage LLC. He's on r3v but I don't remember what his username is.

Euro Garage LLC, Denver, Colorado. 544 likes · 2 talking about this · 34 were here. Independent BMW repair shop run by a BMW enthusiast and technician providing dealer quality work for half the price

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Absolute Motor Works in Englewood. I have had them work on my touring and iX and they are extremely knowledgeable time efficient.
                        -90 318i Touring
                        -91 325iX
                        -01 S2000

Comment

I bought a touring recently and am looking for some parts to bring it back, currently looking for the heat shielding above the exhaust and a 325i manual driveshaft, anybody have those? Also let’s have a meet at my shop soon. I’d upload pics but I’m on my phone

Comment

Hey all!! Looking for a iX bilstein insert, lmk who has one before I order
                            sigpic
                            HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                            " enjoy the show "

Comment

Anyone know a good muffler shop in Denver? Just need something cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              sigpic
                              1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                              I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Originally posted by itsonlygeorge View Post
                                Anyone know a good muffler shop in Denver? Just need something cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Bud's Muffler

Comment

Working...
                                X