Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cosk82 View Post
    found some mtech ll bumpers for 800$

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/pts...770472451.html
    Those look like replicas to me, and if you want to post in this thread you need to post the pic and copy/paste the ad text.

Comment

Those are fiberglass replicas. Can probably be had cheaper on Ebay.
      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
      -----------------------------------------
      91 318is Turbo Sold
      87 325 Daily driver Sold
      06 4.8is X5
      06 Mtec X3
      05 4.4i X5 Sold
      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
      90 325i Sold
      97 328is Sold
      01 323ci Sold
      92 325i Sold
      83 528e Totaled
      98 328i Sold
      93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by amcp View Post
        That car has rust. I was interested as well.
        You checked it out?

Comment

he sent me pics. Theres a reason its priced as such.

Comment

Yes, was on BAT and I was a buyer for it, some moron with keyboard muscles was talking all kinds of smack in the comments, and he bids 20k. Then he ghosts and never pays. I knew the bid was not realistic because its just not FMV, I contacted the seller to inform him of my bid of 16k - whch he thought was too low and below market value. Now its been sitting on eBay for 19k and I have moved on.

Originally posted by mforrest100 View Post

Wasn’t this car on BAT not too long ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The ad for that AW 89 is so deceiving, I get offering the car at a lower price if parts are removed, but dont show the car with the parts ON it and price it with the parts OFF it. That just tells me hes willing to hide something and of poor character. Who knows maybe I am way off on that feeling but why not just price it at 16k and say you will deduct xxx if you remove the Alpinas, headlights etc.

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
              man, when I see an ad where someone is trying to nickel and dime the buyer by selling off all the good parts separately, it really irritates the crap out of me. all told, that adds up to like 16k? 2500 for a set of 16" alpinas? good luck jerk wad!

deleted by author. so since you were too big of a lazy butt to post a pic and description, I guess we will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by laidback93 View Post
                https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/c...770404240.html

Not a bad restoration IMO, but those white gauges have to go.
                Buy Here Pay Here places are always sketchy. Pass.

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk
                R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by JJCTHE1 View Post
                  Yes, was on BAT and I was a buyer for it, some moron with keyboard muscles was talking all kinds of smack in the comments, and he bids 20k. Then he ghosts and never pays. I knew the bid was not realistic because its just not FMV, I contacted the seller to inform him of my bid of 16k - whch he thought was too low and below market value. Now its been sitting on eBay for 19k and I have moved on.
                  I was watching that. That guy was a piece of work. You had to know he wasn't going to pay.
                  e30sport.net
                  '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                  '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                  '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Those Toyota vans were built on a truck chasis. They are pretty much bullet proof. I found one once with a manual transmission but it was too corroded. Corrosion is the only issue with these cars.
                    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                    V

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
                    monoblanco
                    www.passportsoccer.com

Comment

Almost perfect. I just don’t like the look of the valance and bumpers.

Does the gauge cluster swap hurt the value when they seem to break on every E30 anyways?

90 Bronzit 325is
                      16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

I am in the market for one and this car appears to be overpriced by about 30%. Regard the cluster I would think for 13k there should be nothing forgiving but it wouldn’t steer me away from it as long as price is appropriate

Originally posted by laidback93 View Post
                        https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...772227390.html

Almost perfect. I just don’t like the look of the valance and bumpers.

Does the gauge cluster swap hurt the value when they seem to break on every E30 anyways?

Comment

" Cluster worked until a few months ago" :rofl: such an easy fix and always a red flag when that comment is dropped
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Thats a good find and price for OEM, especially since the rears are so hard to find.
                            Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by JJCTHE1 View Post
                              The ad for that AW 89 is so deceiving, I get offering the car at a lower price if parts are removed, but dont show the car with the parts ON it and price it with the parts OFF it. That just tells me hes willing to hide something and of poor character. Who knows maybe I am way off on that feeling but why not just price it at 16k and say you will deduct xxx if you remove the Alpinas, headlights etc.
                              I agree, if I am showing a car with all the parts, that is the price of the car that I post.

If you dont want the wheels I remove $xx, etc.
                              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Did we stop posting screenshots now?

[emoji19]

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X