Are all E30 Master Cylinders the same?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are all E30 Master Cylinders the same?

I need a new one for my swap. Unfortunately, I sold my original one with the booster, should have waited to see if the E90 one would work.

I am buying a new one now but they are all over the map with part numbers.

I have a 1990is manual with ABS.

I have the part number for that one, but there are other from different years, that are used and new and the pricing is all different.

Help please:)
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

I can't say for sure which is the best for you but your stock master would have been a 22mm F /19mm rear I think. Earlier E30s had a master with the same sise front and rear, which would change the bias. Depending on the area of your caliper pistons you may benefit from a master that is a different size than stock anyway.

Comment

There are many different sizes. And the iX has a diagonal mounting if I am not mistaken.
      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

"Should" be 34311161866
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by R3VM3UP View Post
          I can't say for sure which is the best for you but your stock master would have been a 22mm F /19mm rear I think. Earlier E30s had a master with the same sise front and rear, which would change the bias. Depending on the area of your caliper pistons you may benefit from a master that is a different size than stock anyway.

22.2mm and 17.46mm

john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Working...
          X