Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any e30 experts/mechanics in the mountains? Up in Leadville with a no start issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any e30 experts/mechanics in the mountains? Up in Leadville with a no start issue

I live up in Leadville and have not been able to start the iX for 2 weeks now. Trying to avoid getting a flat bed to tow it down to a shop in Denver. Done every troubleshooting for fuel and spark and still stumped.
    sigpic

There is an iX guy up in gypsum, username bcausey here on r3v. I think I have his phone if you might want to chat with him for ideas. Make sure the CPS is good, aftermarket cheap ones seem to cause problems vs oem BMW.
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

That would be great. Is he a mechanic or enthusiast? Got a brand new OEM CPS along with many other new parts.
      sigpic

Comment

Did you get this fixed?

Any chance of getting it to Salida? I have a couple spare ecus and other random parts. Or if you wanted to run down here and borrow parts or tools.... Feel free to PM me or email coloradosportsrecycler@gmail.com

325iX Turdbo Rally/Hillclimb/Beater

Comment

Thanks! just replied to your PM
          sigpic

Comment

Hey did this get fixed?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X