Car bought from Kaikane40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car bought from Kaikane40

I had been on the hunt for a clean 325is 88-91 for several months with the usual suspects; craigslist, ebay motors, bat, etc. to no avail. I placed a WTB ad here on rev3 with fairly low hopes. Yee of little faith! Within a day I was contacted by Phil at kaikane40 who said he had a clean '88 lachs 325is with 159k miles. Car was incredible, German Ronal ls rims, stromung exhaust, conforti (Turner) chip, converted r134a a/c, and the list continues! Met Phil at an awesome place in Seattle called "the shop." Deal was done in five minutes. A pleasure to deal with and he sells on the forum. Highly recommended.

start a members rides' thread when you have it in your possession
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Will do!

Comment

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
        I had been on the hunt for a clean 325is 88-91 for several months with the usual suspects; craigslist, ebay motors, bat, etc. to no avail. I placed a WTB ad here on rev3 with fairly low hopes. Yee of little faith! Within a day I was contacted by Phil at kaikane40 who said he had a clean '88 lachs 325is with 159k miles. Car was incredible, German Ronal ls rims, stromung exhaust, conforti (Turner) chip, converted r134a a/c, and the list continues! Met Phil at an awesome place in Seattle called "the shop." Deal was done in five minutes. A pleasure to deal with and he sells on the forum. Highly recommended.

Enjoy the 325is! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Its a great one and as you know they are hard to find.:)

Comment

Agreed! Especially in as clean a condition. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X