Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m in for CnC [emoji13]

Comment

Doing the R3v BBQ with great friends, and experiencing the redline a couple more times. The added guages via BavRest are bright now after removing the tint, as well as a CEL I can see.

Adjusted the redline for cold to be 5k and hot 7600 for time to shift. The E46 adjustable LED redline differs for gears 1 and 2 since the driver has less time to react.

I am loving having cruise control, and soon AC.

Airventdisplay.no has Rev 3 boards incoming such that we will have full MK60, Canbus and kbus support so that AC will also work, and his communication has been awesome.

I need to get my front 6pot wilwood brakes and some aggressive street pads due to the Manual brakes

Going to wire the rev lights dimmer switch into the headlight switch w a relay so that I do not have to press another button.

It begs to be tracked and documented.
      Last edited by R3Z3N; 04-21-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Yes she’s sexy like a Ferrari Red and must be exploited and lived like one...

Comment

I thought you were using the Gpetersen CAN controller for your setup? Or are you going to switch because of the MK60 integration?
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

^Currently I am.

However correct, for full MK60 integration along with full data logging and the ability to stream the data to a webserver for output and a second CANbus line with more throughput for more "channels" and quicker refresh rates.

Biggest reason? Support. I am stoked Gpetersens solution works, but many questions go unanswered.

Comment

Finally added the day/night switch to the center console for the shift light brightness. Decided against wiring into the headlight switch via a relay as I may want to adjust it for track use too and not draw more power from the alternator via the headlights. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Still trying to figure out the oil pressure guage jumping around. Bavrest said to check ground, which is good, I am guessing the sender but they wont say what voltage range and PSI IE 1-4 or 1-5v or 100 or 150psi.....I want to try a better sender.

Comment

On the lower steering column cover behind the turn signal switch you can see the shift light brightness pushbutton switch. Above the right hand window switch is the adjustable brake bias knob.

Comment

Fixed a blown speaker, so now all 1000 watts work ;-)

This weekend will redo wiring for my oil pressure guage, but it worked for the drive today to Costco:

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                    Fixed a blown speaker, so now all 1000 watts work ;-)

This weekend will redo wiring for my oil pressure guage, but it worked for the drive today to Costco:

This ugly blue cart sooooo doesn't belong in the pic:roll:

But perfect example how good e30 looks tho...

Comment

^a tip, quote without the pics ;-) Then we don't have to scroll through the same blue car 2x :-D

BTW, finally finished my GeorgeGraves Narrow and Wideband install along with the rear BMW mudflaps.

Trying to find time to double check 1 wire for the AC system, drop off for the AC hose then list this for sale.
                      Last edited by R3Z3N; 05-06-2019, 10:13 PM.

Comment

I was merely wanted to look at a nice e30 in the pics...[emoji2369]

Comment

So I got word that AC works, 40º from the vents! Corrected my alignment, which corded my fronts in the ~1k miles that I have driven the car, and the tires were new when I had bought them prior to engine install. Had 0 toe all around, 9º of caster and 3º of camber all around setup for streetable driving.
                          Last edited by R3Z3N; 06-18-2019, 06:32 PM.

Comment

2 videos added, talk and drive and walk around and submitted to Bring a Trailer

Walk Around

Talk and Drive
                            Last edited by R3Z3N; 06-23-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X